Do guys like girls who are like curvy or somewhat fat?

To be honest, I never felt really confident with myself because of how much I weight and what I look like. I'm pretty chubby and all my friends are like skinny. I always see boys with girls who are skinny and not girls who are chubby/fat. I'm kind of scared what happens if I'm the only one out of my friend who will not have a boyfriend because I'm curvy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy? Yes. Fat? No.

• Well thanks😔😓
      ... Not going to get a boyfriend cause I'm fat😔😔

What Guys Said 3

• It depends. If you are confident and don't act like your chubbiness bothers you, guys will like you. If you have a pretty face and dress well.. it will help immensely. If you act like your chubbiness bothers you and come off cold and boring... nobody will like you.

• Curvy and fat are two total different things, curvy is when it actually makes a curve in bod like Big cleavage area going down to low waist to big ass. That's curvy

If you see rolls down for, that's fat. People often misunderstand this lol and there's nothing attractive about being fat doe but nothing gym can't fix

• Post a picture of your self and then the general public will determine if your fat or not. Most girls over exaggerate about there appearance

What Girls Said 2

• You`re still young, if you eat healthy, you`ll start to lose weight... the truth is guys are visual and will be most allured to those who are in decent shape, rather than on the heavier side... and if yiu don`t want to lose weight, you`ll just have to wait longer to be in a relationship, unless you have really good luck or really good charisma...

There are tons of overweight people in relationships, but if you`re at a healthy weight, your chances are much increased in the love department.

• some guys really love chubby girls and prefer sex with them. "more cushion for the pushin!" lol