Girls, How attractive is this body?

What to you like/dislike?

Girls, How attractive is this body?

• 0-2
    10% (4)
  • 3-4
    14% (6)
  • 5-6
    33% (14)
  • 7...
    24% (10)
  • 8...
    10% (4)
  • 9...
    5% (2)
  • 10...
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Thoughts?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Lots of hair hate and harsh critics here. I personally love hairy men, my husband is one. I'd say that you're around a 7 maybe a little higher. Always room for improvement but you should be doing it because you want it rather than to impress strangers that know nothing about you.

What Girls Said 12

• 3-4 but could easily be an 8 if you'd tone up a little more especially on abs and get rid of that body hair

• It's alright. Could loose the chest hair though

• 10! Nice bod!

• I don't like the hair but I like how slim you are and fairly muscular and you look fit. You could work on toning.

• Thanks. Why don't you manly features like chest hair lol

• Eh I just don't like it. Just like I prefer shaved vaginas and shaved penises.

• I rate 6. Shave the hair and build up the pecs/manboobs

• 8/10. Not bad at all, could use a little more muscle definition to get right up to a 10, but otherwise, you're pretty attractive, my dear.

• The dads bod is in

• I don't like it.

• I think you should be introduced to a shaving kit. or a waxing kit.

• Not bad, chest hair needs to go though. You're shoulders are wide and your hips are narrow which are both good things, but if you worked on toning you abs and pecks some more I think it would make a really big difference. Nothing majorly wrong, just a bit of toning and you'd be good.

• It's a 5-6.
    It's not bad.
    But it's definitely not great either.

• Nice body. I dislike the chest hair.

• Why?

• You like girly men?

• So if you liked women with bald shaved pussy you would be a pedophile right because you liked child-like girls?