Guys, rate me plz?

i've always wondered how people typically see me. I'm 22 and have never dated anyone or been asked out, so im thinking it's on the lower side. but i'd like to know so I can at least know what guys I could have a chance with. thanks

Guys, rate me please ?

and then for the random selfie, haha

26

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• Well, Judging completely offa' how you look here, Ima say a strong 7 out of 10, Maybe even push at an 8.

• I think you look very pretty - I don't rate anybody because it is just a number

• Well you're definitely not ugly, you're actually cute, and you look younger than 22. Here in the East Coast those boots are a big NO, but I guess where you live is ok. try to dress more feminine and use a little bit of make up. I can't see any reason why noone will ask you out, you look sweet but it could be something with your personality...

• Not my type: 5/10

• I love your blue eyes, I love your face I love your hair and I love your body ! Your really beautiful 9/10.

• 7/10 if I talk to you in person it would prolly increase or decrease.

• omg you gorgeous
    if I'm there I would like to date you
    to marry you if I'm lucky to make you accept :)

• You never dated because you chose to. You're beautiful woman.

• You're beautiful.

• u look cute but a litle bit overweight. and maybe isn't just physically.. your atitude and the away u talk with guys

• Liked your face and legs but would need to see yoyr legs in shorts. i love shapely strong muscular thighs ona girl. Where do you live? PM if you like you seem nice

• You're cute; 7/10 although i don't like giving rating

• I rate you a 8 you are good looking I love the eyes and cowgirl boots ;-) I would date you

• I think you're gorgeous.

• looks like 40 plus

• I'd give you a 6

• Your very cute n pretty. I like the 3rd pic. 10/10 for that ^_^

• I'd fuck you!!!

• Would say about a 6 not a fan of the bottom pic 2nd is best

• If fuck you!!!😏

• 3rd pic 10/10. ;)

• Not bad looking on the second picture, 7 out of 10 for me. I would definitely hit it

• Beautiful and very sexy!

• I am going to say a 3/10...

• 4/10

Filler.

• Honestly, 4-4.5/10. Your hairstyle is not very flattering and you need some help with the makeup. Don't be too proud to ask for help from someone who knows more about what they are doing.

I know this is blunt but it is what you need to hear.

What you also need to hear is that every guy is not just looking for a pretty face and the biggest news of all: There is someone for everyone!