Girls, Rate 1 to 10, body and face. Also, should I cut my hair, leave it as an afro, or in a manbun? Be as honest as you feel comfortable lol?

And also any improvements that you may have in mind ! :)
Girls, Rate 1 to 10, body and face.Also, should I cut my hair, leave it as an afro, or in a manbun?Be as honest as you feel comfortable lol?

Thanks everyone! Hard decision haha. For now I guess I'll keep it tied back. Maybe I can find myself a girlfriend ;)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You have an extremely nice face and body, and your hair is cute but the Afro might need a bit of a trim but it's still a cute look on you. I think you don't have anything you have to worry about but if you think you've grown out of the Afro/bun haircut then you would still look nice with shorter hair, it's up to you!

What Girls Said 12

• You havea nice face and a decent body, just don't get more bulky. I think man bun is best.

• Men with afro hair are the only ones to me who can pull off the man bun. To be honest you are hot the way you are. I would approach you in a bar.
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...rnOrXr1snckw0o1_500.gif

by the way are you mixed race?

• Yup! And thanks :) I'm half black half Filipino

• i like it short, but long and puffy adds character, depends if you want attention from many or to look more aesthetically sexually pleasing to women.

• you're attractive, and I do like your hair in 2nd and 3 rd pic...
    Though If I met a guy with your kinda afro i would be sooo inclined to get to know him better, that's so cool XD

• you look good in the second pic

• You have a nice face & body :) But I think a haircut would be good, just not too long or too short!! The afro thing u have going on is too big :P

• Face :7.5
    Body 9
    You're a handesome fella! Love the manbun it suits you, not so much a fan of the afro. But in overal you're reallt attractive :)

• first man bun second make me pregnant

• I'd love to see your hair with a relaxer in it. Your face is very nice and you have a great body. The hair takes away from your facial features so I prefer it pulled back.

• Great face and body! I'd try a ew haircut cut

• You're too hot, hot damn call the police or the firemen...😆😆😆...
    Dude... if you want to cut your hair it's perfectly fine...
    Continue to look hot..
    Sincerely, Anon...

• Oh yeah and I rate you about a 10/10
      Love the hair lol😊😊😊

• I think if you cut your hair you'd be a 10.