Guys, Do guys find thicker girls attractive?

I'm not the smallest girl in the world. I'm 5'8, I weight around 170, but I play basketball. i have thick thighs big boobs and butt. My stomach is well chubby to me. But everyone else says it works for my body. I just wanted to know if guys found thicker girls attractive. I don't want to be that one girl who goes to prom with her cousin.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys really like that look

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Thick/curvy is my favorite body type :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your too thick and too tall for my taste. I typically like girls with wide hips like yourself, but a thin waste, and an overall smaller frame.

But there are plenty of other guys that I'm sure would find your body type attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like my ideal...

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I prefer a more curvy girl, but don't worry what others think I can promise you there's a guy for every girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Insanely insanely attractive. So hard to resist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ADORE thick and you sound perfect to me. I love big things and butts with a nice soft chubby tummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound a bit fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I love it. Look up the model Tara Lynn, she's a beautiful plus size model who has a figure I'd adore on a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta say, not personnaly no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do some dont were all different

0|0
    0|0
  • Pounds or kgs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like an ideal body shape to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love strong muscular thughs and butt. Its hot. Wish you can send me a few pics i have kik

0|0
    0|0
    • dude wtf you're 34 yeard old hitting on underaged girls online. I see pedos like you on the news every day...

• I like skinny girls <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thick thighs, they are the girls I'm attracted to mostly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good, but a photo would be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what "Thick" means. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who like that look.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry but most guys dont :/

0|0
    0|1