Are b cups small?

I like this guy and I think my boobs are too small. Are b cups small?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are just fine! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

What Guys Said 18

• They are nice I like small chest personally

• I believe it also depends on your band size?

• Please don't worry about it. They are fine. Just share with him and he will be happy.

If we only married big boobs then 75% of girls would be single.

The only thing you can do to make them worse is be insecure and not share.

• Yes. But that's why I like them. I don't like large breasts. I like petite slim girls with smallish parts. B cup is perfect for me abc my preferred size.

• B is fine.

• No of course not , my girls a b she loves them strapless and multiway bras piece of cake to wear and she gets very little back pain.

• b stands for best

• Assuming the girl is skinny, B cups are in no way small. Even As can be ample for many guys.

If the girl is carrying more weight and has Bs, then they can look too small in fairness as it's often about proportion

• not huge, not small. just fine.

• No that's a nice size.
    I love small boobs

• B cups are a gift from GOD!!

• If he really likes you, he'll like you for the size of your heart not the size of your chest

• B is not too small

• Lmao what was the "I like this guy" part for.. but yes b is itty bitty

• B cups are small but you can't control your bra size. They're just as sexy as a DD.

• it's 2015, C+ or death.

• Is a 5-inch penis too small? Average is fine.

• They are small especially if you have a big body shape.

What Girls Said 16

• There is no such thing as too small. You know a lot of guys actually prefer more petite breasts, right? They're perkier, cuter, and they won't sag with age. Honestly, just love your boobs and rock them because they're great.

• No, don't worry about it, I'm sure he will love your boobs if it gets that far.

• Perfect size. Wish I had bs😊

• It really depends on the relation to the rest of your body. For example, Alexandra Daddario has a C cup (pretty average) but looks like a DD because she's very skinny in comparison to her bust size. if you are like a 30B then you have large breasts for your size, if you are a 34B you're on the smaller side.

• they are not too small..

• I'll give you my C cup boobs and take your B's.

• They are on the smaller side of average typically but it depends on your body type

• No, they are not. I have B-size and very happy with it. Its ideal when sporting and in summer when its hot. And they can be made clearly visible in the correct clothing. But of course, you don't hear me say they are big either, just normal.

• Objectively, yes, B cups are small. But, BUT, you can be assured your boobs aren't gonna sag like DDs will, and you won't get that awful back pain. There are plenty of guys who either like smaller breasts, or simply don't care.

Be comfortable in your body. If you feel like making your boobs more prominent, try wearing stilettos, different styles of bras and shirts, even makeup contouring on your breasts.

• yes. they are on the smaller side.

• no, b cups are certainly not too small. lmao

• b cups are small dear me.. im the same..

• no thaats average

• They're average. Not small.

• No you're fine sweethart b cups are normal