Guys, what's your honest opinion of her body?

It's not me just fyi.

Guys, what's your honest opinion of her body?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• OH MY GOD... yuck. Put her back, she's not done yet. My god, give that chick a dozen burgers. She's emaciated as fuck. I don't want to see her ribs. And what the fuck is that sticking out of her hips in the third picture? Are those her hipbones? Is this considered sexy and attractive these days? What is this shit? Ughhhh.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 58

• Damn way to skinny, put some meat on those bones, when I can see ribs on a women I think it's time to hand her my plat of em and say eat up.

1|1
    0|0
  • She's too skinny but based on her skeletal structure and proportions, her body will be AMAZING if she puts on like 10-20 lbs

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't lift... nuff said.

1|1
    0|0
  • Very skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • Quoting the dad of my best friend: "What do I want with a super-skinny girl? I end up getting a bone-splinter when I fuck her."

1|0
    0|0
  • A little too skinny for my taste, but not too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too tiny, for me. As in, she could probably stand to gain another 40-50 easily.

1|0
    0|0
    • As a general rule of thumb for myself, if I can see bones, she's probably too skinny for me.

• She's very skinny obviously but I think she pulls it off well. I quite like her body actually.

I'd rather that than one of those gross "plus size" women

0|0
    0|1
    • You gotta be kidding me man, I understand if you don't like plus size women but this is just fucking unhealthy.

• Way to skinny for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • My honest opinion is that she is waaaay too skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her shape is really nice and I love the legs. Just a bit too skinny. That much boniness isn't sexy honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny. Dated a girl almost that skinny once, and she just sucked to be physical with, just all bones and hard edges, not sexy at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get this bitch some food.

1|1
    0|0
  • Way too skinny. I'd break her in half during sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im gonna look at this objectively her hip bones are sexy as fuck her rib cage showing not so much if she gained like 10-15 pounds shed be on my radar to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Excellent shape, but needs to gain some weight.

0|0
    1|0
  • She is even skinnier then me, doesn't look very healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too thin. It seems like that girl in the pics suffers from an eating disorder

0|0
    0|0
  • I just found a new way to not be horny.. Look at photos of skinny chicks.. Boner = Gone

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a bit too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs to be eat a little... she is too slim..
    But good body though

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, you are way too thin. I am not a fan of seeing bones, I much prefer to see soft rolling curves. I am a big woman fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is that she needs a heluva lot more food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give that girl a big Mac

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks too skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • a bit too skinny but id put my penis in it with no issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Needs to gain 18lbs. She is at an unhealthy weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat a burger for Chr! st's sake!

0|0
    0|0
  • Anorexic. Not sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys