How do I look? Am I perceived as an axe murderer, a stoic narcissist, or the wannabe bad boy? I don't want patrick star telling me I'm ugly you know?

How do I look? Am I perceived as an axe murderer, a stoic narcissist, or the wannabe bad boy? I don't want patrick star telling me I'm ugly you know?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Well with those options... I'd say wannabe bad boy😂 nice necklace:)

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• First impression: hard to tell what kinda guy you are, but I feel like you're outgoing and I feel like you do drugs but at the same time you might be 100% against drugs but you feel like a raver which is why I feel like you do drugs but at the same time I could be totally wrong, but I'm definitely getting the outgoing vibe.

I don't know if that made any sense.

1|0
    0|0
    • Umm ok, first off: I don't do drugs, unless you count coffee and fishing. Second off: what is a raver?

• Show All
    • A raver is a person who goes to raves. An example of a rave is EDC. This year's EDC was hosted in Las Vegas. You just look like a raver (outgoing, loving, happy, energetic, music loving basshead).

• Ooohhhh😮, cool. Thank you.

• A lone wolf looking for a tribe that works but still can't find one.

0|0
    1|0
  • From just looks I would go with the self absorbed narcissist but then again your probably none of those.

0|0
    1|0
  • You're ugly.

0|0
    1|1
  • Dang on hottest 16 yo I ever seen! I thought u were at least 21 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • you just look like a normal guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• stoic murderer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you look handsome

1|0
    0|0
  • You look a lot like my fucking cousin x. x

0|0
    0|0
  • A surfer dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a regular guy... Can't say I'm digging the necklace though

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you want to take 10 cocks in your ass at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • totally normal dude, depends more on how you carry yourself in public and how you act haha

0|0
    0|0