Guys, Do guys like big legs, butt, and chest?

I'm short and I have big thighs with a big butt and chest as well but the new "beauty" thing is to be tall and very slim. It's hard for me to have slim legs because I'm not that tall. So is having big thighs attractive?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall and very slim? What? Take a look at this.

www.justamorous.com/.../...al-National-Average.jpg

I don't find the "women's ideal" attractive at all. I think the "men's ideal" one is only okay. The "national average" is the closest to my idea of what's attractive.

Big thighs, big backside, and a big chest are waaaaaaaay better than tall and slim

What Guys Said 20

• Have you ever been on the internet? EVERYONE criticized the "tall and slim" beauty thing these days. So I don't know who actually goes for that anymore.

But yes, big thighs are attractive as long as you aren't simply fat.

• No I work out a lot so I have a small waist but my thighs touch and everyone is going on about thigh gaps. I was just wondering if a lot of guys like that.

• You probably look great. I love big thighs and a nice butt when the rest is skinny/fit. So I'm sure other guys too.

• Some guys like that look

• There are guys who like all of the shapes. Your shape sounds very lovely to me.

• Tall and slim has been a media "beauty thing" forever. It's not new. It's also not what everyone likes either. I like petite and slim with smallish tits and ass for example. Others like giris built just like you.

• No I dont. I prefer average size butts and C cup beasts, but I like legs that are not sticks but average size but are toned which make them look curvy.

• You sound perfect to me. I love big legs, butt and tummy. I never complain about big chest either as long as it is all natural. Boob size is not a huge factor for me as long as they are real. But I love big hips, thighs butt and tumy.

• to me it's not, to some it is.. gosh, I should copy that sentece to my clipboard or so..

• The thigh gap is incredibly overrated. It's a standard of beauty among white people which may sound racist but it's true. Africans and Brazilians enjoy a fuller figure with Brazilians working hard to develop big thighs.

• Yes i love shapely but strong thighs and ass can't be all fat. Do you have a few pics to send me i have kik.

• It depends on the guy but if the guy is anything like me I like girls that are short and have a big butt and thighs and u really don't care how big the boobs are but yes they can be attractive to some guys like me

• It's all a matter of preference. Some guys like it some guys don't. That's all that's to it really.

• Tall and slim? Wtf is this world coming to!

• depends on how thick your waist is

• New beauty is to be tall and very slim? For girls maybe, not for guys.

• I like more of everything. So I'd prefer if you were taller.

• A short girl with a big butt and tits is hot asf

• Absolutely!

• I love small girls with big boobs! Less into big thighs and/or butt, but could work depending on the girl.

• ya i personally do like it on my girl

• Some do and only if those features fit your overall shape.