I had sex with a guy friend, do you think he already into me?

I've known him since my college freshman year about 3 years ago. We would hang out and smoke from time to time. And last summer we hung out again a few times, and recently we've hung out like 3 or 4 times. And we usually just smoke weed, relax and hang out. But last night we finally had sex and he was SO into it, like I didn't expect that.

whenever I've asked him to hang out he was down almost immediately, he's nice and easy to talk to (even though I can be annoying and talk a lot) but he's rarely made a move. When we have kissed previously, I had to make the move. I have the feeling that he was really shy. But now we finally have sex and I don't know what to think. Do you think he likes me? I want to tell him i have feelings but only if he does. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait it out and see. Guys don't usually develop feelings during sex (idky). Just kind of keep your distance and don't be so quick to pour out sloppy feelings to him

• They say girls need love to have sex and that guys need sex to love, not sure if it's true though

• Yeah, i read that too. I guess u just have to go by your own experience. :/

Thank you for MHO! <3

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah could like you, not making a move can be indicative of inexperience or shyness. I think you should tell him how you feel.

• Well he's definitely experienced. I know that for a fact. So I'm assuming it was shyness. But I'd rather be 100% sure that he's into me before I say anything. I'm not good at doing that stuff..

• So women think. Men and women aren't so different, it only seems desperate if it's unwanted and that's how it works for both genders. If it's wanted then he will feel good about it. Just do your absolute best to stay calm and act like an adult when you tell him. Believe me, there's nothing desperate about someone who knows what they wants and acts mature about it, and that is true for men and women.

• I'll wait til he contacts me before I decide to. Just a little more hints then I'll be good. Thanks for your input!

• He might. Won't know till u tell him

• I'm not even sure if I'm into him myself. Just not sure what to make of it. He better not just stop talking to me now, that would be messed up.

• Can I be your friend? Lol jk

• Ha why. It was years before I ever slept with him.

• Lol I don't know I didn't even read it all maybe I should

• Well it's officially said that your friendship is now gone. That doesn't mean they like you, but, you're no longer "friends"

• Then what are we? I'm thinking friends with benefits.

What Girls Said 2

• you have sex with someone, THEN you wonder if he likes you? LOL!!!

• Suck a dick, blondie. That's not an answer.

• You're weird

• You have sex with someone, THEN you wonder if he likes you and I'm weird... ohhhh kayyy...

• From what you're telling me seems like he does

• That's the hunch I get. But you can never be too sure