Girls, What would you rate the backside of my body from 1 to 10?

I did one for the front side in my other question here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1552964-how-does-my-body-look-from-1-to-100 if you would like to see that and hopefully rate it. I advise you that I am not naked in this picture, but I am in my underwear and I am not flexing in the picture but my bum is a little since it got chilly without the other clothing. By the way I am 15 and almost 4 months. I really appreciate comments and I wish you all a wonderful day. PLEASE HONEST RATINGS!!!

Here is the photo sorry for the low quality http://imgur.com/clT0Sse

• 1-2 😨😵😖โœ‹💩
  • 3-4 😐😯😦👎
  • 5-6😐😕😌
    Vote C
  • 7-8โ˜บ😊😏👍
    Vote D
  • 9-10😰😫👌
    Vote E
  • Perfect 10😱😚😍💪👏
    Vote F
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• Are you sure you're 15 because...

• Ya I'm sure, was bonus March 23, 2000, and I'm only 5 foot 5 inches right know going into 10th grade

• Oh, well I hope I don't intimidate people, unless they are like pedophiles, kidnappers and other bad people

• Haha you seem nice and approachable I wouldn't worry to much

• Wow. A+. You have the body type that I love c:

• Whats the body type that you love?

• Haha well perfect. Your going to make someone really happy someday

• Ahhhhh (blushing) thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• holy cow for a 15 year old? you work out a lot eh?

• I did do a lot in the summer of last year because some kids I knew thought i was kinda strong but would still lose in a fight to this really small average strength kid and I wanted to have more pride and be known as stronger. Also it does grab me a lot more attention mainly at the beach or when I'm shirtless, but I did work out a lot for American football and other sports

• Lol I know I don't mention it to others if they like it then good but I don't brag as then I would look like an a**hole

• ik i was just saying :)

• you're only 15?
    WOW...
    I give you a 10!!!

• Damn dude, you look good

• Thank you and I know I have already told you but you look very beautiful, those Israeli boys must be all over you or just to shy to approach you.

• Israeli men are nowhere near shy

• Then they must be banging at your doorstep all the time

• You look nice 😊

• Good. At least your back isn't like mine. With proper posture I look like Dr. Zoidburg

• Don't talk about yourself like that as your beautiful

• You are sweet, even though you have never seen me. Thank you Sir

• Lol thanks, and you are very welcome

• Omg you bum and back are super sexy I fuck a guy like thatlt any day do you have snapchat? Also your front is pretty sexy

• Lol thank you that is very flattering๐Ÿ˜Š and if you really want it my snapchat is sean_mullane123

• I added you

• Lol well that's just dandy

• I feel kinda pedophillic, but it looks good. But your flat af. :P

• What is flat after and is that good or bad? And no need to feel pedophillike I asked you and your just being kind and responding, also my shirt is off at the beach and just remember my underwear isn't as long as speddos which are publicly accepted at the beach.