Is a 34DDD Huge?

Im a 34DDD and im wondering if that is seen as enormous. Do people see big boobs and think, "They're huge!" I have never totally liked being so busty, but on my body type i guess they dont look so big.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I think once women get to about an H they're getting on the big size, but really only if she has a smaller build. Honestly, if she's got a larger build, it's not really even going to be noticeable. If the rest of your body made you look like you were 110 lbs or something, then they'd look much larger (which, to me, is great. I think they look fantastic big).
    Honestly, to me, the bigger the better. 34DDD sounds great, to me.

What Guys Said 17

• Here is a pic of a model with 34DDD they are above average but not huge
    www.buestenhalter.com/.../...01s_75f_buegel_bh.png

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I definitely wouldn't date someone if they liked me for my body.

• Not that I'm good with memorising American sizes, but isn't 34DDD like Jewish-woman tier sized boobs? Like "so big I have to actually hold them sometimes to take the weight off" big?

If you're a Jew, the size makes sense.

• They're a bit big for my taste, but as long as they aren't super saggy, its not a deal breaker.

• Yes It is big only.

• They are big but its fine ;-)

• they are some what big

• yeah thats enormous.

• In my experience, 34DDD would be very big but not enormous.

• A pic would help lol

• Um 34DDD is like huge :) Once you are G cup then no one can't argue that you aren't giant or huge :P

DDD looks like lindsey pelas which is like huge O_o

• Yes, that's big.

• Yes of course they're huge! C Cup is big, D cup very big then just goes up and up from there!

• Just by seeing the 3 D's makes it seem enormous in writing but depending on the person it looks different and also depending on posture and stuff

• No they're perfect! The bigger the better!

• Those tend to be considered "Big" but your body type makes a big difference in how your boobs will look. If you think that your body fits well for boobs of that size then be happy.

• If you're a slim 5ft girl it's huge, if you're near 6ft it's big but not huge

What Girls Said 9

• Its on the bigger side.
    braband.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...ec5b0134d18963.jpg

Most guys prefer big boobs anyway.

• Nope a 34DDD is the same as a 36C so not really. Also I work with boobs a lot so I don't think a lot of sizes are huge. I'd say that's slightly larger than average

• I'm about a 32FF and that's only one cup size larger (34E is the same volume as a 32F) and it's not that large and I mean I guess some people do, but I don't think that would happen to either of us (I don't know how short you are bc if you're shorter then they look proportionally larger) but yeah

• Well people think my DD's are huge so yeah I think enormous is the right word for triple D's...

• 1|0
  • Yes. I'm a 32 DDD I just got re measured. I went from a 34 DD to a 32 DDD. Mine don't look that big

• my, we have the same problem im only 5'2 15yo but im a 32d

• No cuz im a 40DDD

• Girl own it! I'm naturally an A cup who is stick thin naturally and I'm so envious of women who have bigger boobs!