Am I falling for a missionary?

Hi, I'm 14 years old and I think I am falling for a missionary that I just met. He just turned 20 and already finished his mission.
Now I know what you think, I'm just a crazy 14 years old teenager with some daddy issues but I am way more mature than the average.
Its just that everytime I looked at him I would already catch him looking or smiling at me. We would have these great discussions and he really insisted on keeping contact after his mission.

Am I falling for a missionary?
This is me, yes I know I look way much older but hey :) Thank you for answering!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, you're really pretty

• Thank you so much! Do you have any comments about my situation? :)

What Guys Said 5

• What's the legal dating age in your country?

• its up to you but I would wait. You seem mature mentally and physically for your age. where are you from?

• Is his favourite sex position... Missionary!

• omg i swear i saw this gurl somewhere on insta... this is not you gurl... and stop stealing someone else picture... wtf man

• K, that would be stat. Rape if you did anything

What Girls Said 5

• Do your parents know what you post on the internet?

• When I was 14, a 20 year old man constantly looking at me would freak me out... because I was a child.

• Missionary? As in a monk?

Or what?

• Firstly either this is not you or you are not 14. I'd go for it not being you. Secondly, bad idea. That would end up being statutory rape and the chances that he likes you the way you THINK he likes you are slim to none. You're imagining things.

• Im going to be truthful. I dont think you can fall that fast. but its not wrong to have a crush on him im not going to judge you for wanting him even though it would be illegal bc i had a sexual relationship with my 19 year old neighbor which is also illegal. If he asks to keep in contact it must mean he has some sort of interest in you and if thats the case i say go for it, take it one step at a time but go for it!