Guys, what's your ideal girl?

I run Cross Country & Track so I'm pretty fit & I guess you can say I have a nice toned body. I have a small waist, average boobs, a big butt, and big thighs (bc of running); however, I have some cellulite in some areas & a few stretch marks that make me feel super self conscious, although I exercise daily. Do you guys pay attention to those little things & if so, care about them?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Actually, a little cellulite and stretch marks give a girl character. They're a good thing. If I were with someone that had absolutely no stretch marks or cellulite, I'd feel like I were with someone who was fake. Every girl has cellulite (even models, but it's photoshopped out). You sound great, to me, and pretty close to my type.

What Guys Said 18

• Well I have never and don't think would bother about so little things like stretch marks. You already got a perfect body.

• Not all guys care only for a body, we do like a good personality too

• We might notice them but we don't care :)

• You sound good, do not worry

• I ask a question that has nothing to do with the description, but to answer ur description u r okay nothing wrong with u at all , and my ideal girl is berry " @hazal21 " god forgive me for lying πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• Face is the most important physical feature for me. Everything you says sounds like would be attractive but the face is the most important part of someone. It tells 80% of the story about someone.

• You're under 18 so I probably shouldn't tell you and you probably shouldn't be asking something like this.

• For me, the biggest factor is personality, I tend to lean more towards conservative girls or shy ones. Other than that, they must be at least average and not too fat or skinny. I would say I'm a pretty simple guy.

• No we don't pay attention to those things and yes females that exercise and are fit are really attractive!

• And ehm... What about your personality?

• Well my ideal girl is a brunette with a big ass. Bog boobs and a tyin waist. The butt is most important tho. A perfect butt is one thats round and big and moves ΓΈike crazy whwn u walk

• Face and personality 😊

• Don't worry with time they will disappear :)

• Yes we do and you sound perfect for any high school guy

• One with a body just like you describe but who puts out when I need it, shuts the fuck up while I'm watching the football and makes me a sandwich.

• Guys don't care about cellulite. Come on, I bet you have guys swarming all around you. ;)

• I like girls who take care of themselves nice body love shapely muscular thighs nice calves. Love a nice round big ass. Nice face too. Can you send me some pics? You sound nice. PM me soon.

• A hot, slim and petite Asian girl with smallish breasts and ass. Any Asian ethnic type or skin color. Slim thighs.