Guys, what's your ideal girl?

I run Cross Country & Track so I'm pretty fit & I guess you can say I have a nice toned body. I have a small waist, average boobs, a big butt, and big thighs (bc of running); however, I have some cellulite in some areas & a few stretch marks that make me feel super self conscious, although I exercise daily. Do you guys pay attention to those little things & if so, care about them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Actually, a little cellulite and stretch marks give a girl character. They're a good thing. If I were with someone that had absolutely no stretch marks or cellulite, I'd feel like I were with someone who was fake. Every girl has cellulite (even models, but it's photoshopped out). You sound great, to me, and pretty close to my type.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Well I have never and don't think would bother about so little things like stretch marks. You already got a perfect body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys care only for a body, we do like a good personality too

2|0
    0|0
  • We might notice them but we don't care :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound good, do not worry

0|0
    0|0
  • I ask a question that has nothing to do with the description, but to answer ur description u r okay nothing wrong with u at all , and my ideal girl is berry " @hazal21 " god forgive me for lying πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

1|0
    0|0
  • Face is the most important physical feature for me. Everything you says sounds like would be attractive but the face is the most important part of someone. It tells 80% of the story about someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're under 18 so I probably shouldn't tell you and you probably shouldn't be asking something like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, the biggest factor is personality, I tend to lean more towards conservative girls or shy ones. Other than that, they must be at least average and not too fat or skinny. I would say I'm a pretty simple guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No we don't pay attention to those things and yes females that exercise and are fit are really attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • And ehm... What about your personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my ideal girl is a brunette with a big ass. Bog boobs and a tyin waist. The butt is most important tho. A perfect butt is one thats round and big and moves ΓΈike crazy whwn u walk

0|0
    0|0
  • Face and personality 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry with time they will disappear :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do and you sound perfect for any high school guy

0|0
    0|0
  • One with a body just like you describe but who puts out when I need it, shuts the fuck up while I'm watching the football and makes me a sandwich.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't care about cellulite. Come on, I bet you have guys swarming all around you. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who take care of themselves nice body love shapely muscular thighs nice calves. Love a nice round big ass. Nice face too. Can you send me some pics? You sound nice. PM me soon.

0|0
    1|1
  • A hot, slim and petite Asian girl with smallish breasts and ass. Any Asian ethnic type or skin color. Slim thighs.

0|0
    1|0