Are my feet really that big?

I've always been told that big feet are unattractive on a girl and my friends make fun of my feet all the time. They wear 5-6 and I wear 7-7 1/2 (depends on the shoe). Are my feet really THAT big? Do you think that women who wear 7-7 1/2 have big feet or do you consider it to be a good size? My friends call me big foot.

• No your feet are fine
  • Ewww too big

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds alright to me - Bigger than average but still able to avail of full shoe selection ranges

Most Helpful Girl

• You're bigger then average but you're not abnormally big or anything lol

What Guys Said 5

• They're fine.

• try having a shoe size of 13 (UK) its almost impossible to find decent shoes that fit

• If that's the US size 7-7.5, it is perfect. Only question would be, what's your height. 7-7.5 with shorter than 5'2 5'3 may look more conspicuous.

• Well my sister wears like an 8 or 9 so I'd probably think your feet are small lol.

• Your feet are fine, and I love girl's big feet

What Girls Said 15

• I only knew one girl in school who wore a six and she had a really hard time finding shoes. So I don't think your feet are big at all! The average shoe size is an 8.5 -9 anyway so your feet are still small :)

• If you would have said you wear a size 14 I may have said oh wow, but 7- 7 1/2 isn't big. The average size shoe for a woman is 8- 9 1/2 now a days so you actually have small feet :-)

• It's just feet, there's no need to worry. My feet though, are tiny. I wear a 4/5 :') as if I were a child or something lol

• size 7 is still very small -- and a 7 looks better in a shoe than a 5 TINY azz feet are not so cute either - and look funny a 7 is normal

• I wear a 7 1/2 or an 8 and people tell my that my feet are small. Most of the women I know wear a 9 or 10 lol. I think the average US size is like 7-8 honestly, what kind of women are you around?

• 7-7 1/2 isn't big for a girl haha. im like a size 8. i wouldn't worry about it. i consider big for a girl to be like size 11..
    your feet are probably proportionate to your body, just like your friends.

• What size is that?
    In EU of UK sizes...

Also it depends on your height.

• I wear a 9

• Most of my friends have size 8 or 9, I wear 7, they all think my feet are so small. So don't worry about it, plus thats the average shoe size for women.

• 7 is average... I wear 7 1/2 or 7W.. sometimes 8 depending on the shoe/boot.

• I'm an EU 35 and I can't find shoes! I would be really happy to switch with you! 😂

• If we're talking like US sizes then your friends just have hella small feet. Seriously I'm fifteen and most girls in my grade take at least an eight. And I take usually sevens and MY feet are considered small.

• depends how tall you are tho. i'm 5'4 and my shoe size is 6

• I'm a size 8, so I wouldn't worry

• Girl... I wear a 10. You're good... lol