Would you like to be pretty or wealthy?

I just keep wondering, Which one do you guys prefer? A girl with a true beauty but has no modern thing (not weathy at all), Or a girl with modern lifestyle and wealthy? Can you understand what I meant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty because I can make the money (already do), and if she loves me then that's all I need from her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I'd rather be really good looking and then use my looks to help me become wealthy

• I want a girl who has true beauty. I thought you were asking if I wanted to be pretty or wealthy.

• I suppose pretty - I don't care about money

• It doesn't really matter to me, i would go out with her because i feel a connection to her and have feelings for her

• Beauty since material things don't really matter even if they are nice.

• If by attractive, that includes voice, I'll take attractive. I'll sit on street corners and sing beautiful music to all who pass.

• wealthy. way way way more useful to me and others

• Wealthy! I'm already handsome...

• i'd rather be wealthy but oh well it is how it is

• It doesn't matter much, as long as she is good to me

• Neither. Looks will only last so long, and so will wealth. Wealth is mostly based on stock markets and one crash could cause you to lose everything. Very hard to get it back too.

If I had to choose though, I'd choose to be handsome

• Neither beautiful nor wealthy,,,,,,,,,, i'll go for the one who'll be loyal and will never cheat/dump me! (will marry me and be with me for whole life)
    bottomline:- who truly loves me by heart! <3

• Depends, s she a nice person or a horrible human being? I would choose the nice person, whether she has wealth or not even a dime.

• Even if i prefered one o then none o them would be willing to be with me that is my desting unfortunately i am ugly

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely wealthy. Not that I'm materialistic or whatever, but in the era where anything revolves around money, it is definitely a must if you want to survive. Also, it'd be easier to be "pretty" than to be wealthy with all the cosmetic/plastic surgery, makeups and stuffs.

• hypothetically speaking, if it's drop dead gorgeous than ill take it. haha! then walk my way to be rich.

• Wealthy. It is easier to become "pretty" than it is to become wealthy. You can buy makeup, get your hair done, cosmetic surgery, etc.

• ummm.. i don't know.. i wish i could have both... is that possible?

• wealth is more important to me at this time than looks

• I would like to be pretty