People who like the fit/thin look. Do you find this model attractive?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/3447202

Note: No "oh she's too skinny, I Iike thick girls" etc. Models are SUPPOSED to be thin. If you don't like thin, then don't comment.

Updates:
She is my friend. She told me she's not "that gorgeous" and was like "eww I look gross today." I had enough and wanted to show her she's just wrong!

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I thin k she looks gorgeous

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not curvy. She's petite. But she's lovely. I'm a model too. We come in all sorts of body types.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• i like fit instead of thin, and she's quite inbetween. lovely body. and I have really high standards.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not usuaally into thinner girls, but i must admit that's she is drop dead gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's way bigger than I was expecting from your description!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can tell your friend that she is gorgeous! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • There is thin and there is anorexic aka "super model thin." A lot of models take it way to far and end up looking skeletal. Especially French models.

0|0
    0|0
    • This model is actually a healthy BMI, she's my friend :) she eats a lot of food and lifts weights. Her bones are just super tiny. I can fit my pinky and thumb around her wrist.

• She's not ugly, but I don't generally find the blonde, Eastern European look very appealing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm, to each their own! that's where we get into types and preferences :)

• Meh. She's moderately attractive and not that good looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • ahhhh why?

• Show All
    • I've read the rest of your gag comments... you really like to be ignorant... don't ya? For shame!

• Maybe I am an asshole but I try to always give my honest opinion. Whether it is a good one or a bad one.

• not particularly. she looks very plain. very American face.

0|1
    0|0
    • Plain? She's Eastern European background. Not the typical American features. But what's wrong with an all-American look anyhow?

• nothing is "wrong" with it. it just doesn't appeal to me.

• Well, everyone has a type!

• Yeah, well, duh, she's absolutely beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is kinda on the skinny side, I would say no more skinnier than that. But yeah she is really pretty especially her face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just bummed she's a "no" on the "shoot nudes" line! She's gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, she's very beautiful. I can easily see her model for GUESS and Calvin Klein.

The pictures are great! Whoever took her pictures is a very talented photographer him or herself!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she is beautiful and her body looks average - not "too thin".

1|0
    0|0
  • She is extremely georgous

1|1
    0|0