I've been biking lately to improve the strength and look of my legs, how are my results?

My legs were not as strong.
Either that or I need to do more.

Most Helpful Guy

• They look good keep biking

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Lookin' good! Biking is good cardio and will help shape up your legs, but if you really want to get those legs toned up and muscles popping, start repping out some squats and lunges using just your body weight. Start with 2-3 sets of 15-20 squats and 10-15 lunges (each leg) a couple days a week to really whip them in shape.

• Can't really tell a difference. What's the time difference between the before and after?

• Whelp, see what we are looking at here class is some legs.

• Do I need to bike more?

• Change your diet and do other workouts beside biking. Also riding your mike casually down the street won't really do much to shape you need to do some sort of high intensity.

• Make sure you're riding hard so that your legs are feeling it.

What Girls Said 3

• well, how did your legs look before?

• I like them, but just go on. It will tone them even more. It all depends what you want.

• You should put a before and after