Why do I look bigger but weigh less?

I have been working out everyday (too burn fat) for a while now and about two weeks ago I noticed I was burning fat and I was happy about that. But then four days ago I looked in the mirror and I just look like bigger than normal, and I still do today. But I also weighed myself and I had lost about 15 pounds. I dont know whats happening but its causing me to loose my self confidence. Is it possible to loose weight but look bigger than before? Someone please tell me whats happening!

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be toning up with muscle

Most Helpful Girl

• Either you've gained some muscle, retain water (because of too much salt in your diet) or your perception of your body is becoming distorted.
    When I was 15 I lost 80 lbs in a year and still thought I was fat/big.
    Just exercise, eat healthy foods, drink water, and get enough sleep and you'll be alright.

What Guys Said 1

• You are gaining muscle mass which is probably why you are getting bigger. This usually happens after you lose the extra weight

What Girls Said 1

• Are you gaining muscle?
    thats how i am but i have really horrible body dysmorphia.
    i weigh 93 pounds but in the mirror i see 200