Am I good looking, yes or no?, am I right in my thoughts?

Hey, I am almost 17 and from the UK.
Overall I'm a pretty insecure person and although I might seem selfish and self centered from the outside, honestly I value everyone else at least 2 times more than myself truthfully in any social situation. I never want to intervene in conversation unless prompted to because I guess I've had bad experiences in my first year's of high school where I'd try too hard and eventually get shunned as a complete weirdo because of it. I also never initiate with a girl because I'll come across as needy right?, and getting excited or red faced won't make things any better will it?

My group of friends are essentially nerds and I desperately try to get them out to socialise but to no avail so I pretty much do most stuff with my family. Anyways, its my mum who tells me I'm good looking most of the time, sometimes her friends, and once in a blue moon some girl I don't know from school. I was just curious to know because I'm not gay so I really can't see what looks good and what doesn't and I'm just shy overall, so again I don't speak to enough people to hear these things.. thanksss.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• You're attractive! and don't worry, most of us get red at one point or another... it's almost unavoidable!! if it happens who cares! it's kind of cute!! even if it feels awful for you at the moment when it happens haha :D! If someone says otherwise, they're lying to themselves!

• 29yr old telling a 17 year old online he's good looking - I can't help but laugh, I'd willingly piss myself before answering that question the other way around.

police snipers in the garden. Helicopters... Hell dude at least you've won the milf lol.

• Actually I agree with you - now go tell that to the rest of the women in this world.

by the way you completely passed over the fact that I called you a milf even though I know nothing about you - no more compliments for you.

• Milf? what a weirdo. I'm not even a mom... and i'm definitely not interested in boys.

the end.

Most Helpful Guy

• u look very nice lookin and there's nothing wrong wid yer looks. definetely above 9.

as for yer thoughts i guess it has to do wid yer friends mostly... they seem like to be kinda antisocial so u might end up being anti-social as well. also doin stuff wid yer family mostly, would make u be even closer towards 'em so even more difficult to socialize.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're really attractive. I think it's really nice that you look good but you don't look like a complete douche bag. :) Honestly, I'm drawn to more shy people because they seem the nicest compared to the super confident sporty guys.
    So yeah, I'd probably fall for you if I saw you at my school or something :) No creepiness intended, so sorry if it is.

• Yeah you're cute if you went to my school I would probably have a crush on you. It's okay to be shy I am too and you won't look desperate or needy if you go up and talk to a girl.

• Yes, I find you good looking :) Sounds like you are just a little shy, don't worry I am too. I think it's a good thing you are at least trying to get out and socialize a little more.

• Good looking
    filler

• you're really attractive.. you take it or not. lol :)

• You're handsome! Now rate ours.

What Guys Said 5

• I was worried with the build but believe me you are handsome

• You'll grow up to be a good looking man. Give it a few years.

• you look like a nice looking young man!!

• Don't be sad man it's okay and if you are seen as self centered that's the only thing holding you back being humble is much better not only will people like you more when you are humble, but you will also be a better person

• buddy you look fine !
    and just because to approach a girl doesn't mean she'll think you are needy!