What is the perfect body type?

Which body type do you prefer on the opposite sex?

• No Figure, just straight
    4% (1)8% (3)6% (4)Vote
  • Athletic
    62% (16)35% (13)46% (29)Vote
  • Apple
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Pear
    4% (1)14% (5)10% (6)Vote
  • Triangle
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Hourglass
    26% (7)40% (15)34% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this sounds nit picky but I don't think the word "perfect" should even exist. There is always room for improvement and NOTHING is perfect.

Anyway, as for the MOST ideal/closest to "perfect", I voted "F." I love a girl with a bust and hips/butt larger than her waist. This is the most feminine shape I can think of. The girl in the video below has a nearly ideal body for me (closest to perfect), granted her body is more than likely paid for (especially her boobs and butt.) Surgery does wonders! Of course, I don't expect hardly a female to look like this NATURALLY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeOPzy6C5PI

0|0
    0|0
    • woahhhhhh lol thats a whole lot of woman *gulp*

• Show All
    • @Octavius Yes I did and I just assumed you had a theory these organizations already have a cure.

ALS is just as important as any other deadly disease in my opinion. I don't see why other organizations wouldn't have everything they need. I know there is a LOT more cancer and diabetes awareness than ALS (even after the Ice Bucket Challenge.)

• Ok you posted 3 minutes after I did. You're telling me you read my two paragraphs, 2 links both of which are several pages long and then typed out your whole response in that time? Collectively yes everything else COMBINED gets more attention than ALS but not individually. Diabetes yes but they are split because different research goes into type 1 and Type 2. What I'm saying is the challenge was nothing more than fuel americans narcissism and it did absolutely nothing to further the RESEARCH of finding a cure.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly like pear the best. But most peoples definitions of pear, is a girl with insanely wide hips that are fat and covered in cellulite.

My definition of pear, is someone with the same hip to waist ratio as an hourglass, but a thinner bust.

There is nothing better than a girl with round, smooth curves down below, with a tight waist, and nice thin bust, with soft, fragile, ans dainty arms ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't go wrong with hourglass, but if a girl is in shape but still has a pear shape, that's real nice too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the slim, petite Asian girl body type... on Asian girls. They have some distinct physical body features that vid found only among them. And I'm pretty much obsessed and infatuated with them. Since a very early age (well not the body specific but the whole Asian girl look I got hooked on at about 4 years old).

My preference has never change since. Too late now. I'm set in my ways in my old age lol!

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed. I'm definitely the same way. I really just find cute Asian girls absolutely irresistible. I haven't been able to look at any other type of girl quite the same way.

• I'm not surprised. Many non Asian guys feel that way but are not comfortable expressing it in public/mixed company. Kudos to you for being true to yourself and not giving a crap what anyone thinks or says (or types)👍

• I think triangle and apple are my least favorite. I'm also not fond of athletic. Hourglass is okay. Pear, however... is so hot... :3

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer apple and kinda strong/athletic tbh... am i weirdo?

0|0
    0|0
  • flayvour360.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ire.jpg

Whatever you would call this body type

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer hourglass, then athletic.
    I'm not a stickler though, I'll take an intelligent woman who can fuck me good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how most votes are on athletic, but people rate chubby girls here 10/10.. hypocrisy incoming.

fot me it's all about fit girls. just thin doesn't cut it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic hourglass :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic= hot/sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite. athletic. apple

0|0
    0|0
  • Big tits, nice Booty and pretty face, that's it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am into hourglass and sporty girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like girls with either pear shape or hourglass :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hourglass with a balanced leg and torso proportion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic :D

0|0
    0|0