Do you think this girl has an attractive body?

She is a local fashion model in Cincinnati. In this video, she is promoting the "Graze Box", which is a monthly subscription of healthy snacks. She's gotten a little heavy now but I find her very attractive and I still like her body.

• Yes, her body is attractive
  • No, her body is unattractive
  • Her body is "decent" but nothing too special.
@SensualScribe Thanks for answering and we had a great discussion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she has a very sexy body. Gorgeous curves.

• I agree.

I've seen her in person. She's not quite as good but she's still sexy.

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 4

• I think you are her number one fan ;)

• Well, I might be. But I saw her about a month ago in person and her stomach is bigger in person and she doesn't look as good (not surprising, since women always look better in photos and videos.) I still want to meet her though!

• I do too. I guess some women look better in person. Gym rats look better in person, at their natural habitat, the gym.

• I thrive there lolol

• I mean I love the booty but that was too much for me

• Its alright but she seems a bit heavy and could tone her self up a bit. Not my taste in general tho

• She's okay. Not anything special.

What Guys Said 15

• She looks overweight. I'd encourage her to get away from promoting food and instead promote exercise.

• She's promoting HEALTHY snacks. Exercising is key but eating healthy is another important aspect of losing weight.

• As a very skinny man i must accept the fact that i would need to gather all my strength in order to make love to her lol!

She is super hot though, she defines curvy, voluptuous girls perfectly!

that ass is massive though!

i bet she weighs around 200lbs

• Well, she's five feet, six inches tall. That's around average height for a woman.

I've seen her in person, she's a little fatter in person. I would guess she weighs around 180-185pounds. She still looks great though.

• i thought she was like 5'10''
      i think 180lbs is a good estimate

• For some reason, she does look tall in her videos. I have no idea why. She does look about 5'10 for some reason.

• Yes she is very attractive

• Neither attractive nor repulsive. A girl with a pretty face and good personality would be attractive in spite of that body, not because of it.

• Her body is stunning!
    10/10. Would date her like crazy.

• well, you asked about her body, she has almost a perfect body, maybe the face isn't that perfect but still suits well, i like every bit of her, being a feet fan i like them the most

• I'm a 'bum' guy, so she definitely works for me lol. Amazing

• Decent but nothing special too special. There are just so many overweight girls with a body like hers.

• I dont like her body at all

• Yeah her face is hot too

• @girlsaskguys
    These linked videos are not working for me. They appear as blank 5second clips.

• not to me.. i'm into fit girls

• Each to their own.

As far as I know, she's fit. You can be fit any several different sizes (with an exception of being obese or morbidly obese or so.) Unless you meant you prefer the "fit" look (stereotypical fit look that it.)

• well yeah, I'm talking about the fit look :). of course there are different types of fit, but I assume that a typical fit gym bunny might outrun the lady from the video.

ladies also say they love strong guys and they mean ripped strong, not strongman strong.

• Fat is fat, I don't like that kind of body at all. SKINNY = <3 Haters gonna hate ;)

• By American standards, she's not too bad. Decent.

• I've never been out of the United States, so I can't say for sure, although going from foreign girls I see on the internet, we DO have among the sexiest

I've heard from several people we have the best looking women though. It's strictly opinion though.

• I was referring to the American obesity epidemic...

• Not bad. Like that booty, ain't gonna lie. ;P