Do you find Jewish women attractive?

I'm just wondering, because for some reason Jewish women just don't do it for me, does anyone else feel the same?

If you're going to call me a racist save your time and don't even comment.

• Yes
    62% (10)67% (14)65% (24)Vote
  • No
    38% (6)33% (7)35% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• The traditional n religious ones look incestuous

0|0
    1|0
    • That's because they only marry and have kids with other jews.. very possible they could have inbred family members

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhhh... Is there any actual difference in appearance or somethin'?

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont mean to be "that guy" but I've noticed they tend to have larger noses... Not super attractive to me

• Show All
    • I purposefully call the people who think I'm Jewish goy just to confuse them more :P

• I just look at them and don't say anything. I hear it a lot when my hair gets longer, since I was cursed with curly hair as well.

What Girls Said 7

• wtf lol when are some people finally gonna learn that religion doesn't equal ethnicity or race.
    megan fox could be jewish, heidi klum could be jewish, you could be jewish, I could be jewish - does our religion make us unattractive? exactly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm not a lesbian

0|0
    0|0
  • you know jewish is not a race.. dum dum

0|0
    0|1
  • there are some pretty ones

there are also others with big noses and dark circles around their eyes, if that is what you're talking about. but i think these features are also typical of people from Mediterranean climates

0|0
    1|0
  • yes
    //////

0|0
    0|0
  • No but that's just my opinion... I'm sure there are others who do.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a lot of Jewish women who live in my community. To be honest, i don't think many are attractive. I think this is because they wear wigs that look so fake , and old fashioned clothes. If they worked on their appearance they would look more appealing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• To be honest, you can show me a picture of a Jewish woman, and I wouldn't know if they're Jewish or not. There aren't Jewish people in my country, and now in the US I know there are many, but they don't have a sign saying it, so I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • WAIT!! My last girlfriend was Jewish, I forgot about her hahaha she was ugly though :s... xD

• So is that a 'No' lol

• I wouldn't say "no" cause she's the only girl I know is Jewish, so it wouldn't be fair to say all Jewish women are ugly cause of just one girl.

• I live in a country where there's 7 million Jews and with all honesty, I have never seen any attractive woman among them, I'm not saying that all jewish woman are not attractive but among those that I have seen in my country, none of them were attractive, however I have seen an American Jewish woman and she was very attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • some are, i mean i have kissed a jewish girl before and i thought she was cute

some are cute some are ugly itsthe same with any type

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've seen a good amount that are attractive I've also noticed a lot of them tend to have curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Israeli girls are often hot, but, as for Jewish girls generally, I haven't noticed either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some yes, others not so much. Just as any girl from any background.
    I get really turned off if they speak Hebrew. It is literally the ugliest language I have ever heard.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think French is the ugliest language ever personally

• Really? I think it's the most pleasant. I use it whenever I'm really happy

• What does relgion have to do with looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Um not particularly

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a blanket statement idiot

0|0
    0|1
  • not as bad as gypsies or greeks

0|0
    0|0
  • Jewish or not I don't care. Means nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0