Guys, Do guys find blonde girls attractive?

Okay so when a guy describes his type I've always heard them say 'exotic' or 'mexican' or 'asian' but I'm just a natural blonde Caucasian girl with grey eyes and flushed cheeks... Do all guys like dark hair and eyes or are there people who find light hair and skin attractive.

Updates:
So it's just that 'in general' guys prefer darker complexions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what, YOU are exotic to me, why, cause finding a blonde girl with green eyes and flushed cheeks where I'm from, is almost impossible.
    I love blonde girls, especially with blue or green eyes. I'm used to girls with dark eyes and dark hair. I still find them attractive, but I prefer exotic women with light features.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• A lot of guys find blondes attractive

2|1
    1|1
  • There is a difference between a preference and a criteria. If someone asked you what is your favorite meal, woukd you say a grilled cheese? Probably not, but pretty much everybody eats them. Saying grilled cheese is boring. People want to sound distinguished so they say they like foreign girls. They will still ogle over you.

0|0
    0|0
  • do al guys like dark hair and eyes? of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter about hair colour as long as u have nice face. In reality guys like brunettes the best. I say this because although the girl they llike has blonde hair she naturally has Brunette hair. Most of my freinds usually like this type but dw I know guys who like the natural blonde too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brunettes, but I've found blondes atrractive as well every now and then.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have found girls with any natural colored hair attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've said it before and I'll say it again, hair color does not matter. As long as you got long, healthy, natural-colored hair it doesn't matter. Blonde, brown, black and red they're all beautiful in their own way!

0|1
    0|0
  • They can be very cute & attractive and I don't with the "blondes are dumb" stereotype. it's not your hair that makes you clever

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry this iPhone is terrible ! It should have read I don't agree

• It all depends on the guy, but I personally like the lighter, softer look more. Also those grey eyes sound pretty neat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes can be attractive, just like any other girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay if you've got curly hair you probably look like Annabella Chase from Percy Jackson (just wanted to say). Honestly I'm attractive mainly to white blondes

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not prefer blonde, I don't really care about eye/hair color, I do however strongly prefer very light skin. An most guys prefer blonde hair I dunno where you got the idea all guys like dark hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you figure "most guys prefer blond hair"? What do you base that on? Media brainwashing/imagery? Or do you mean most guys YOJ KNOW? Cuz you don't know "most" of the 3 billion straight guys on this planet or what hair color then prefer.

Seriously. I'm curious what data or method of deducting reasoning you used to draw that conclusion?

• In where i'm from, blonde girls with the physical features you're listed are considered attractive, therefore more beautiful in general.

0|0
    1|0
  • not really no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blond with blues eyes are amazing. I get lost in it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yesssss! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I find light skin blonde girls very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blond chick are so hot - hands down most attractive to me 😉

0|0
    2|0
  • There is not an "All guys like" answer when it comes to how a girl looks. Every guy just like every girl has personal preferences. Someone out there for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like girls they find attractive, which can be anything.
    Blondes are cool, but there's this stereotype that they have big boobs, but only a few do...

0|0
    0|0
  • my vote goes to blonde! :)
    i've always wanted to be with a blonde girl <3
    (i just love blonde hair) 💘

0|0
    1|0