My eyes lol what do they say?

My eyes lol what do they say?
I just recently got dumped for some hood rat chick. No matter how faithful, honest, amazing, loyal, exceptional, supportive, beautiful, compassionate, kind, or interesting I was.

This was my man.

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. That is like a scary likeness to me without the beard and a few years younger. o. O

But to answer your question, there's a depth in your eyes; you're sensitive but you don't tolerate bull. Good sense of self, but something's missing. Not sure what, tho.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• " faithful, honest, amazing, loyal, exceptional, supportive, bea..."
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57508947.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Your eyes say you are sad. They should be happy that you got rid of that smug loser of a boyfriend. You can do waaaaaayyyyyy better than that charmless idiot hillbilly. It is just a face that I would gladly slap for you. Go get yourself a real guy who will appreciate you and love you. You are soo much better than that twat...

0|0
    0|0
  • Careful with posting the faces of you two on the internet. Anyways, you look a little tired with the black under your eyes. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm he looks a Amish

1|0
    0|0
  • You are damn hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow a lot of shallow women on this site. Tell me again how much Personality matters more then looks Bull Crap one more time?

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are the eyes? Can't find them in your chest.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're really attractive, you can do a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • your man is so lucky!! i love your looking

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you both look gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes? They look stunning. So catching. Pulling my eyes closer like magnets.

0|0
    0|0
  • If anything being single was a trade up homeboy is hideous

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting dumped by that guy sounds like a blessing in disguise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope this is a joke.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You look sad/upset to me. I think I answered a question of yours yesterday about him and something about medication. Well, at least you're pretty so you can always get someone else. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Trust me you can do WAY better...

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? Girl he did you a favour. He is not by any means easy on the eyes. Now go out and find a stud!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • You really didn't lose anything lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh honey you can do so much better. On to the next!!

1|0
    0|0
  • He did you a favor then lol because from looks alone, you could do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boobs are showing and you want us to look at your eyes?

0|0
    0|0