My eyes lol what do they say?

My eyes lol what do they say?
I just recently got dumped for some hood rat chick. No matter how faithful, honest, amazing, loyal, exceptional, supportive, beautiful, compassionate, kind, or interesting I was.

This was my man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. That is like a scary likeness to me without the beard and a few years younger. o. O

But to answer your question, there's a depth in your eyes; you're sensitive but you don't tolerate bull. Good sense of self, but something's missing. Not sure what, tho.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• " faithful, honest, amazing, loyal, exceptional, supportive, bea..."
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57508947.jpg

• Your eyes say you are sad. They should be happy that you got rid of that smug loser of a boyfriend. You can do waaaaaayyyyyy better than that charmless idiot hillbilly. It is just a face that I would gladly slap for you. Go get yourself a real guy who will appreciate you and love you. You are soo much better than that twat...

• Careful with posting the faces of you two on the internet. Anyways, you look a little tired with the black under your eyes. That's all.

• Ummm he looks a Amish

• You are damn hot.

• Wow a lot of shallow women on this site. Tell me again how much Personality matters more then looks Bull Crap one more time?

• Where are the eyes? Can't find them in your chest.

• You're really attractive, you can do a lot better

• your man is so lucky!! i love your looking

• lol you both look gross

• Your eyes? They look stunning. So catching. Pulling my eyes closer like magnets.

• If anything being single was a trade up homeboy is hideous

• Getting dumped by that guy sounds like a blessing in disguise.

• I hope this is a joke.

What Girls Said 7

• You look sad/upset to me. I think I answered a question of yours yesterday about him and something about medication. Well, at least you're pretty so you can always get someone else. 😊

• Trust me you can do WAY better...

• Really? Girl he did you a favour. He is not by any means easy on the eyes. Now go out and find a stud!!!

• You really didn't lose anything lmao.

• Ohh honey you can do so much better. On to the next!!

• He did you a favor then lol because from looks alone, you could do better.

• Your boobs are showing and you want us to look at your eyes?