Girls, Intimidating "fighter" looking men? What are your thoughts on them from a first look basis?

I was with a group of my lady friends and I asked the question, "Attraction wise, what image do I present at first?" The majority said I look intimidating. Now I am a musician, who loves toilet humour, always cool, very nice guy (too nice sometimes... I am friendshipzone material of note) BUT I am also a gym bunny, am about 5'8, weigh 85kg now, bench 100kg, am pretty ripped, and have tattoos. I also have a high hairline and shave my head (short cut, number 1, so military look), I also have a bit of stubble. My one friend said I look like that guy where people will either want to get into a fight with me, or not touch me because I have a very dangerous look. Said I looked very military. the other one agreed and said I do look intimidating sometimes. I was pretty taken a back. I wanted to look confident, but not like THAT. Well I am not changing my look but I am curious as what women think of that type of stereotype? Now im self conscious and make more of an effort to smile more and look relaxed when going out (gym dude having fun lol)

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh you are so funny dude! ha ha
    why don't you post a pic of yourself and let us be the judge of that! But yes, guys with shaven heads and tatts without a smile can look unapproachable... but it just depends on their demeanour as well... some guys that have these traits still look adorably approachable... :)) yes smile :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Thank you misty, but I don't like my photos😩 I'm as photogenic as a cancer scan and to show my body type, well that's like I don't know, douche😊

What Girls Said 2

• You mentioned what I was going to say: smile a lot, even if you don't find someone attractive or nice. You never know who they'll introduce you to. Perhaps consider sharing the Stubble? Maybe wear dress shirts, polo shirts or casual clothing? It might make you look more relaxed. These are just suggestions but just be nice and respectful. You'll be OK 👍

• If you smile and laugh, then I think you'd be very attractive. But try not to be someone that you aren't. If you aren't a very smiley person, then just do it occasionally to people you like. It also depends on the face. Looks don't really bother me to be honest. It's the personality that counts.