How skinny is too skinny?

I feel like everyone's always complaining about how skinny's in style, but it's really not. only a certain kind of skinny (curvy) is in style, and I'm 5'6, 100 lbs, and a B cup, and I've almost been made to feel like I'm too thin.
Side not: I do not have nor have ever had an eating disorder, I'm just naturally petite and excercise a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you're noticing is that people have a preference in body figure types and hip to waist ratios. Those usually give a figure the appearance of balance which a lot of people find attractive.
    If you're referring to what many men find attractive compared to what is popularized by media as the best, then you mean this,

www.justamorous.com/.../...al-National-Average.jpg

Where what you say isn't in style is "women's idea" and what you believe is "in" is "men's ideal."

However, what guys are into most of all is whether a woman looks healthy. And, when I say healthy, I'm not talking about being toned or something. I'm just mean that she doesn't look excessively underweight or excessively overweight that either would be unhealthy. As long as you're healthy, you're probably don't have anything to worry about. A lot of guys are into petite girls. Even though I like the girl that's the "national average" in the picture, if I think the girl has a cute face, I'd be totally down for a girl who was naturally petite and in cases like that, I prefer it.
    I wouldn't worry so much about what's in style or what's "in" right now. As long as you're comfortable how you look, there are thousands of guys out there that would be totally into you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry but you are very underweight your bmi is 16.1. Being underweight can cause health problems such as a weakened immune system, fragile bones, fatigue and infertility.

I suggest you seek medical advice as you may have an underlying medical problem like an overactive thyroid.

What Guys Said 9

• I actually like a little bit of meat on the bones, I mean as long as you are healthy and fit I'll be fine.

• hi you are perfect. it good to excercise a lot and the fact is as long as you dont look like all skin and bone like bolding hip bone or the bone at your upper chet by your throat, you are fine. a B cup is pretty good i like petite girls and think you got nothing to worrie about.

hope it helps

• It sounds skinny but if you feel healthy that is important thing.

• can't tell without a picture.. if you exercise a lot you're probably fit and that's cool.

• A little meat on the bones is always more attractive

• no it's ok, sexy

• depends on my mood to be honest

• Skinny is too skinny.

• I actually like skinny girls that's just me and I think being skinny is waaay more attractive than fat <3

What Girls Said 2

• Your body is fine darling. Although I'm the same height as you, I'm 140lbs with DD cups, I have a curvy frame.

Everyone has a different build, no physical "body" is better than the other.

You're just another size of beautiful.

• I'm way more petite then you are I'm 5'2 and weigh 115 and work out 5 days a week for 3 hours and my doctor says I'm healthy but I pretty sure you are fine and healthy it all depends on your body shape so don't worry about it!:)