The don't jude me challenge is basically telling you to not judge a book by its cover. first you put shit on your face to look ugly then next thing you know you is beautiful. you don't judge but then you taking the stuff off. what's the game?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the way everyone is using the challenge is stupid. They basically judge & consider those ugly who have acne & unibrows, then either put on a shit load of make up or show off their perfect skin. Bull shit if you ask me

• it is. how is you saying dont judge me when you take makeup off to put more make up on. it makes no sense

• Completely agree!

Most Helpful Guy

• it's so pathetic. A bunch of ignorant, vapid beautiful people completely misconstruing a noble concept by simultaneously mocking people who don't fit beauty standards through crude caricature (reinforcing that ugly is shameful) and gloating/preening in their beauty after they take the schlock makeup off (expressing relief at not being ugly).

People with skin problems and hair problems can't just magically wipe it away, so the people in the videos are really just throwing it in their faces.

What Girls Said 1

• What the f

What Guys Said 4

• I've always see the 'don't judge me line' as a rather weak excuse. Mostly used by people who do questionable things but don't want to be called out on it. Basically, they don't deal with criticism well. It's ugly.

Humans judge books by their covers most of the time. This will never change. How about a nice #DealWithItChallenge?

• I think it is self defeating because it assumes only beautiful people can be happy

• That too. And ultimately it's still about showing off how good you look, albeit in a "surprising" way. Selfie-culture reached a new low with this crap. Again it's not about putting ugly people in the spotlight, but about stroking your own ego. Disgusting.

• I agree. Like those fake ass people who participate in this challenge most likely don't get judged in real life! Quite an insult for those who do get judged, really...

• they dont realize that. obviously they just looking to show off their looks again

• #Dontjudgemechallange is worst thing I ever seen as u said just bullshit