What do you think of my body?

I am 19 by the way I am just feeling pretty shit about my self so I was wondering what people who don't know me would judge as you never know if your friends are leing to you
What do you think of my body?

• 0>1 😷
  • 2>3
  • 4>5
    Vote C
  • 6>7
    Vote D
  • 8>9
    Vote E
  • 10 😍
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:

733

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to bone the fuck out of you.
    God damn.

• ew you're in a relationship.

• @stardust265

You are totally right.

• thanks for the laughs :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure how you can feel shitty about your body. A lot of girls would kill to have their bodies look that good.

What Guys Said 32

• How can you possibly feel like shit about yourself? Are you sure you aren't just fishing for compliments lol? There is literally nothing wrong with your body at all. Your boobs are good sized, not too big and not too small and your hips are very wide and sexy. Your waist is perfectly shaped and toned.

• Almost a 7 for me. I know you're feeling shitty, but I'm not a compliment thrower. And 10 is supposed to be perfect, so I have to smile on the people handing out 10s just to boost confidence..
    You're getting there, but there's still some work needed. And that's not because of how it looks, but because you don't feel good with what you have.

• Most women would die for that body

• @rthomas43 may not be able to bang you but this Sloth sure would.. That body makes me want to devour you, literally...10 out of fucking 10.. I wouldn't bang you I'd make love to you, too damn special to just bang.. Please note you've basically made my penis override my mind while writing this, I keep scrolling up every second word... WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME GURL!! WHY!

• I think your body looks great - I don't rate anybody because it is only a number

• you have a nice body.
    If you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else too/
    you need to tell yourself twice a day that you're a strong beautiful girl

• ♥11/10 i basicly got instaboner from this. Your body is absolutely PERFECT. U have perfectly sized boobs and nice curved. I got faster boner from you than everything else i've seen. Even faster than porn. I don't think a single person has a body like yours.

Well gtg I have to go masturbate now ;D ♥

• Niceeeeeeee

• You have a really nice body, it just needs a little tiny tweak

• It is a GREAT body, i give it a strong 8/10! :D

• You deserve a 10

• looks perfect to me

• You have a sexy body your boobs aren't to big or to small. Nice belly and it looks like you have a nice gap ;-) so its a 9

• It's a nice body, don't worry.

• milk and spoon

• You look very fit. Although you're body shape isn't my type you'd certainly be attractive to the common man.

• dannngggg, those curves

• this is the type of body that gives boys insta-boners. you're a lucky gal.

• you look GOOD to me !!!

• Your incredibly sexy!!!

• Hot bod. Sexy <3

• wowwwwwww great

• yeah you have a good body and ass.. i love it

• your beautiful just the way you are just be yourself and you will find someone who love you for you!

• Damn I don't know why you feel like that, I'd fuck you anytime

• looks good to me

• Ahhh wanna fuck u

• Oh that's a fantastic sporty body. Keep up the work.

• Looks good to me! I'd love to feel it! XD What are your measurements?

• I would ask does hearing from all these guys that they want to bang you make you feel better. I'd be more concerned with proper English. You know your body is fine. Just look around you and you'll see all the fat people.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 6

• you look good girl! :)

• You look fantastic! I hope you get to a point where you're comfortable with yourself--overall, that's what really matters.

• Are you kidding? your body is perfect! nothing to worry about! Also you should always feel comfortable in your own skin no matter what people think!

• You have a beautiful body! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

• Great body, dear.

• You'd be hot if you weren't an attention seeking fucker. MAJOR TURN OFF.