Would minor saggy breast bother you?

Would minor saggy breast bother you?
My boobs are minor saggy like in the second photo.. is that a turn off? And is it normal because I have C-cups? I am almost 18 years old

• wouldn't bother me
  • Would bother me
  • Would bother me a little

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say mine are like that, I have perky B cups, but 3 of my friends, 2 have C cups and 1 has D cups, and i've seen them bc me and my friends will change in front of each other, is that normal idk? Some of my friends are more like sisters, so.
    But, guys still really like them (also bc of their boobs) and they honestly look fine to me if its minor. I know lots of guys either don't care or could even like minorly saggy, i'm pretty sure they barely even qualify as even minor saggy.
    And C is a really good size, don't be worried!

What Guys Said 11

• All those types of breasts look absolutely normal apart from the last 1.. And that's because the boob has no nipple just areola

• I mean... Not gonna lie... Minorly through...
    Im really more a guy who prefers Nice legs, and cute butt, and nice hairs and face to be honest... Breast his always a plus... But unless it's really "unattractive" I don't mind girl with small breasts...

• That's average. Very few girls have the "normal" boobs in the picture. Whoever made this didn't know what they were talking about. Only really small boobs like like the left picture.

• Honestly, I kind of like minor better than normal.

• Doesn't seem much of an issue to me

• Just share what you got. We are far less critical than women.

• Sag is hot to me!! I would be turned ON not turned off.

I love boobs that hang a bit. They look amazing to me.

• There is nothing to bother about it

• no problem fro me..

• no, it's not a turn-off,,,,, it's fine...
    it's normal,,,,,,, don't worry, :)

• Nah, they are fine. As long as they still feel good everything will be fine.

What Girls Said 3

• That's a normal boob for your cup size. Larger breasts are heavier and have more weight.

• they are fine.. dont worry

• they probably don't care