Why do girls say eww when they walk past me? Is there something wrong with my face?

This happens from time to time. Here are photos of me attached. I need honesty with your opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not your face, maybe you have some gnarly body odor.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with you. Any girl that says ewww when they walk past you is just rude and is showing her bitchy personality. She would not be worth your time anyway and she should join the #foreveraloneclub. Girls with this kind of attitude are bitches and not worth your time.

• All you need to do is find a girl that is not like this. The bitchy girls deserve no attention from men the girls with a kind heart deserve men to show them love.

What Girls Said 12

• There's nothing wrong with your face.

• No! You are super cute!!! Maybe you need to do a smell check? Do you have BO? bad breath? What are you washing your clothes in? Sorry for the personal questions, but you are super cute, you should be on dates with girls, not at home on the computer!

• they are dumb idiots.. you look fine.. nothing to say eww about...

• maybe they're just mean because i don't think there something wrong with your face

• What in the world is wrong with those girls in all honesty? Im not being sarcastic or anything but they're just being silly and immature! Ignore them you look amazing! 🙌👌🌸😄

• Wutt.. You are good looking, you can't be that eww factor. Lol
    Maybe it wasn't you, they slip on something disgusting and I'm sure it has nothing to do with your look.
    You are more likely the wow instead of the eww.

• No you look nice ((:

• They're just ignorant, it happens to girls to. People just like to be mean.

• you look good to me, they like you secretly lol

• I think your okay, whoever says 'eww' is just childish.

• You're cute but those eyebrows need a little grooming other than that you're good. I'm a female

• They said it because there is something wrong with them -they are stupid, you look good.

What Guys Said 6

• It's not your face, with a little effort you could be very attractive to women. It must be something else, @linkywinky suggested body odor which is a strong possibility, it's also possible that they think you are creepy or weird, I'd suggest you start taking more showers and taking more thorough showers to start and see how women react when you are clean and smelling good. Make sure you wash everything.

• Honestly I think you look very well

• Just bitches man, nothing more, i dont know why females say eww lol, whats eww about you, they trip me out

• Next time you hear it just say "get glasses bitch"

• No buddy i dont see somthing wrong. hansome x10

• Girls are mean. Us guys should all get together and start saying "Ew!" every time we walk by a girl.

• Wtf that's horrible -.-

• Don't date any girls then. This sounds like a personal issue, if a single post makes you think that literally every woman alive is evil.

• @SakuraChii It's more than a single post sweety. Y'all have been piling straw on my back since I was a young kid.

• you look handsome bro. :)

• first pic just looks like HITMAN ;)
      need a red tie, white shirt and black suit. :)