What's more important: face or body?

Would you rather date someone with an average face, but killer body or stunning face with a body that carries some extra weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Body. I've seen obese girls with nice faces but I'd never want to date one.

Most Helpful Girl

• face ! forever and ever !

What Guys Said 26

• well, i guess it would be a lot easier as if that simple. i don't know what's more important? face that covers with makeup or body that can be shifted or personality that gonna live with or religion that makes us seperated or undergo that builds mind or penchant that drives people insane.

if it's that simple, i could just enter the parameter face : a rate body : a rate personality : a rate any other things: a rate. once finished that immediately gives us a parner, save the people on earth countless time. it's gonna be good. or not good?

• Face all the way. I've seen beautiful girls with average bodies and my jaw drops, but a hot body with an average face is just... ok, nothing special.
    Face is always the most important physical aspect of a girl, it's what I put more focus on.

• Stunning face, average body.

• I think face is more important

• The face, I'll be looking at my future ladies lovely face much more than her body.

• The face is more important but the smile - and the overall attitude - is much more important than everything :D

• Both of them combined... but normally I say I just have to look and like what I see.

• intelligence

• Definitely the face.

• Meh she can look like the hottest super model in the world and i wouldn't like her if she has a shit personality

• Face is more important. Body u can lose weight.

• body. more important to me than body.

• For me I see the body after face.

• Its all in the face ;-)

• For me both required..

• face. face is 90% of looks and 90% of personality. u don't know the power of face.

• for me face is way more important. I don't care how her body looks like. I preffer skinny girls <3

• Face. I care more about happily looking at the face of a girl than the body.

• you can always change your body, face is more about bone structure you are born with. so i would say face.

• everyone has a nice body anyway , except Me.

• A fat chick is going to have fat on her face too. It won't be a stunning face.

• Hey buddy. No rate me questions today? To answer your question I say it depends. If we are talking long term intercourse then both matter equally. If we are talking not long term intercourse then just the body matters. If we are talking just head then the face matters more.

• Body is more important for me

• Average face killer body

• Guys will say face, Girls will say body.

• nothing can beat a naturally pretty face.

What Girls Said 8

• face for sure. thats what i pay the most attention to :)

• Face. You can sculpt a body, you can't fix a face without surgery and even then it looks fake.

• i think face is more important.

• Body
    Filler

• I'm not into the 'I have 6 bars of soap inserted underneath the skin of my abdomen look, a few extra kgs is of no concern to me.

• I would date a guy with a handsome face with a pudgy body

• Face cuz u know face might be destroyed

• face, body you can change