What do you think of this person face?

Do you think her features are to big? Do you think she is attractive? What do you think she should change anything? NO RUDE COMMENTS PLEASE BUT HONEST COMMENTS ARE EXCEPTED. EXAMPLE: I don't think she is attractive is fine, after all it is your opinion. 😲 But please do not write things like, she looks like something I threw up.
What do you think of this person face?

Hopefully, this pics is better. scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../..._2299224_o.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• The smile just seems ingenuine. Like, smiling but not really smiling. Just smiling just of the sake of smiling. Do you get what I mean? I can't explain it well.

• Understandable, this wasn't a beauty picture, though. It was just to show the overall face without trying to look so cutesy. Lol

• I wanted to know about my facial features.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh gurl... you keep posting your photo :(

I don't mean to be rude... but you look like the black female version of the joker.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...er_%28Alex_Ross%29.jpg

You're not ugly at all.
    In fact you are decent looking.

But the way your smile is (makes you look creepy).
    Your eyes also lack expression.

I've told you time and time again (so have other users) that you need to work on that.
    You look like a serial killer :(

• Okay, thank you. 😄 Also the pic is trying to see if the facial features are nice or not. Lol, self esteem isn't a strong suit here. 😕

FYI: I don't remember your previous comments though.

• Thank you. 😀

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 6

• When I clicked on this, there was some spooky music playing in another tab so I can't help but feel a bit uncomfortable, but other than that, she's not my cup of tea.

Like, I don't think she's ugly. If anything, she's average. I like her skin tone; Seems creamy. Also, her eye shape. Almond for the win.

Wouldn't avoid her, but wouldn't date her either.

• You are quite pretty - Second pic much better

• the smile is creepy as fuck in the first pic because it's fake.

I prefer long hair, but no, no weird features.

• I dont wanna be rude but in this pic I dont understand u r male or female -.-

• Lol, not offended. Female. I look like a man.

• She is attractive really awesome

• i guess, she's perfect for an afro-american guy...

• Okay. So what about to you?

• i am perfect for my own race! :)

• Very good, than

What Girls Said 7

• that is just scary

• Pretty in a distinct way. Something about the eyes... I guess the color and the spacing of them. It's not a look I see often and I guess that's why I find it interesting in a good way.

• Beautiful but give a real smile not a fake one

• Big nose- she looks very baby like

• did you just dictate to us what will and will not be accepted? LOL! are you the admin of this site?

• *ACCEPTED

No, I don't think she's attractive at all.

• Thank you for your feedback.

• I think she has a cute face but the smile is a bit creepy, it doesn't look like it reaches her eyes so they look like they're staring into my soul.

• Gotcha, thank you. 😊