Does anyone know to get smaller boobs? Please help? Pic included?

I'm 17 and I've been working out more lately and it seems like everything else is getting smaller but my boobs. I wear a 34DD, I know it's probably a part of my genetics but is there any way to make them at least a little smaller.. And I know some of you are gonna be like why would you want smaller boobs, you're lucky.. But I'
Does anyone know to get smaller boobs ?? Please help ? Pic included ?

m actually really insecure about how big they are.. And they hurt my back :/ please help

Most Helpful Girl

• please dont be insecure i wear 34D and i love my boobs be proud to be part of the big boob brigade!!!
    i present to you why i love my boobs:
    -They Keep You Warm

-They are large, pillowy mounds that my hands fit perfectly in.

-storage you can hide basically anything in your bra

-women wish they were you

-t-shirts fit like a dream

-badass outfit+cleavage=confidence booster like no other

-It’s Easier to Gain Weight (Because It Goes to Your Chest)

-they are natures shelf i dont know about you, but iam able to fit a juice box in between my cleavage and drink from it without holding it in my hands

-Rock that cleavage, because it looks good. And a dress cinched at the waist? You know your boobs make that dress 10x better, so thank them! Yes, we can't wear straight, loose dresses without looking like we've donned a circus tent, but put us in a bodycon or wiggle dress and prepare for fireworks.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9ccb6a0228.jpg

• OMG I love this!

• Well glad you liked it and I will admit it took me a long time before I could love my boobs but now that I do, I would not trade them for anything.

What Guys Said 19

• Sorry breasts do not get smaller naturally you'd have to go and get surgery for that, honestly I'd keep em if I were you they compliment your body and they really do not look that large.

If they are hurting your back I would recommend you go to the gym and utilize back strengthening exercises to strengthen your back and help with the pain since your back will be able to handle the weight.

Tell me which part of your back is hurting upper, middle or lower and I will recommend some exercises that will strengthen and help that part of it.

• Alright these are pretty good for strengthening the middle back

One-Arm Dumbbell Row
      Bent Over Barbell Row
      Seated Cable Rows or Seated Rows

• BRS when you're ready/able for it.

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I don't know if there is any other way apart from a breast reduction procedure.

• You look spectacular as you are! It would be a shame to reduce those with surgery. When you work out are you focusing on back and core strength? If you get stronger there your body could support the weight better with less pain to the back.

• yours is fine. not too big.
    And I dont recommend any surgery. Just try some upper body exercise. or consult a personal trainer.

• Your boobs usually get smaller when you lose weight but you're already in good shape so I think the only way to make your breasts smaller is having a breast reduction

• Go to women's clothing stores and ask for a minimizer bra. They help make large boobs look smaller (or average in your case).

• I think the only way is plastic surgery. Try to strengthen your lower back

• leave those beautiful tits and keep that beautiful body. so sexy that if i look at it any longer u know what'll happen ;)

• No need to decrease them. You look fabulous. They too add so much hotness.

• Beverly hills plastic surgery awaits.

• Damon I got hard to that!!!

• That's NOT a double D, how could it be

• I just say use some techniques with your bras to make your boobs stand up more. Should remove some pressure off your back. Plenty of videos and info online.

• Try doing more upper body workouts like pull ups, if those don't work then you could always get breast reduction surgery.

• ok,,,,,,,, if you think i'm gonna say that you're lucky,,,,,, forget it!
    ,,,,,,,
    i'll say,,,,, your lover is so lucky to have you! ;) :D <3

• Aw thanks?

• Aw, you're so kind :) you will definitely find a girl!

• thank you :) ... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• my god... you're 16?

talk about jailbait

• BRS is not covered by insurance unless it's medically necessary. If the extra weight is hurting your back, consistently complain to your primary care physician and make sure it gets documented in your medical record. That way, when the time is appropriate, you can prove that you have been having back problems for a period of time and it's not something that you are making up just to get the surgery.

What Girls Said 9

• The only natural way is to get your body fat percentage low so you lose weight in your chest but they may continue to stay the same size or big in relevance to your body.
    But consult your doctor about other options. And do consider surgery.

• you look fine and average in your profile pic so don't feel bad about that but if you're suffering from pain you might want to consult a doctor.

• you can get a breast reduction surgery

• You could get a reduction. My parents offered me one, and they said when they cause pain, insurance should cover it.

I'd look into it if I was you. :)

• I've tried to get mine smaller. I would syran wrap my thighs, stomach, and boobs, when I went to run, and it would help

• You could go for a breast augmentation, however you'd have to consult with a plastic surgeon first.

• I have the same problem. Maybe start working out? Other than that I guess there's just surgery.

• The only way is with surgery or a bra that will make them look smaller

• You can try looking at natural massages and herbs etc on the Breast Nexus forum. Although I think they all mainly want to grow... Some want to go smaller. I hear massaging your breasts in counter clockwise motions can minimize. I don't know... Check the forum though. They specialize in breasts