At what age is a women considered a COUGAR?

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's old enough to give birth to the man she's dating, then she's a cougar. LOL.
    What do you call a man who goes after cougars? a cougar hunter?

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say when she's in her forties and after guys in their twenties etc.

• milf is just a hot mom, she could be 24 and be a milf, a cougar is likely 35 and up or 10-15 years older than the guy which she is hunting.

• Lol that's not a milf if she's 24

• its "mom id like to f..." a 24 year old can be a mom? well where i come from I've been called a milf and im only 27 so whatever.

What Guys Said 5

• My personal definition of a milf is a woman who is old enough to have children that are old enough to have friends that can find the mom sexually attractive. That might fit more into a porn fantasy type of definition or whatever, but I've always hated this being defined as 'any semi-attractive woman with a child at all.' Also labeling any older, attractive woman (regardless of whether or not they actually have children) as a milf is lazy to me.

A cougar to me is a woman that is at or nearing the end of her fertility years and is single and doesn't necessarily want a relationship, she just wants to have fun with guys, especially younger ones.

So uh... I guess 35 and up is cougar territory to me.

• I would say any woman over 30 who goes out with any male under 25 and there is more than 10 years between them

• I'd say it depends on the age of her victims.

I think considering most young people out at the clubs are between 18-25 then I'd say the starting age for a cougar would be around 28

• 35 years or older.

• To me a milf is a hot mother in her 30s or early 40s. A cougar is a woman from mid 30s up to about 50.

• I agree cougars can be delicious.