Changing me profile picture?

So recently I have donated all my hair to charity and raised loads of money. The thing is is that I know have really short hair. Do you think I should be honest to people and show them how I look now, instead of how I used to look (having long hair). Do you thing I should change it or keep the picture. If I were to change it it would be to this picture
Changing me profile picture?

• Change it
  • Keep it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• you look lovely in short hair.. you show miley fucking cyrus how to rock the short hair cut..

What Guys Said 24

• You look beautiful in both. I prefer you with longer hair, but change it to the new one, cause it's how you are now and shows you had the balls to do what you did.

• I think you look pretty either way. I actually prefer the shorter hair. That wisdom is starting to show :P

• I think your new pic looks very nice

• I have to go anon for this because I don't want people finding out I said this, but you actually managed to pull off the short hair look very well!

• i think you look lovely with short hair ! :)
    change it! dont be ashamed of who you are or what you did! i think it shows a lot of character that you cut yourhair off for a good cause

• You look great! It's not easy for everyone to pull off short hair but you certainly can!

• May God bless you for doing something positive. Thats really sweet of you and we need more people like you.

• I voted change it because you're beautiful in both. Change it see we can see how you look now! Tbh my profile picture is 3 years old. I have longer hair now but not as I want it be, I dont think it looks that good. You on the other hand, you look amazing before and after. Change it because its the current you

• Why hide it? You did it for a good cause. If people can't handle your charity, that's their problem, not yours.

• You're cute with the short hair.

• You look better with long hair, well, I prefer how girls look with long hair. I gotta say though, you pull short hair incredibly well, and you still look pretty. Nice pic!

• whats wrong with you with short hair , I'm guessing you were even good looking when it was shaved

• Wow what I change, can't believe you look that good with short hair. You pull it off so well. deffo change it

• which ever you prefer

• You totally rock the short hair!!! SHOW IT OFF! That's great of you to donate it! ♥

• I mean I don't think it matters too much either way

• I prefer girls with long hair but I do like how thoughtful you were with donating your hair 😊

• it will grow back either way they are both not bad pics

• You look better in short hair,. you look smarter.

• u look so hot:)

• I like honest people...

• Women look best with long hair

• Woww.. katiee with spiky hairstyle...

• I think both pics are cute.

What Girls Said 11

• Grrr.. You are just so lucky being able to have your hair short.. And you're just so beautiful with it as well.. I could really, really "hate" you lol :)

Huge amounts of kudos for what you have done. xxx

• I don't want sound umm homosexual (no offense to those who are) .. but you're very attractive and both suit you great!

• Changeee! 😍
    You look stunning with that short hair, girl!

• Your gorgeous with short hair... I'd say put up the new one:)

• DA HECK! How can you pull off short hair that well?(!) You look great & I would just change it because you look amazing in this one. And you already did change it 👍

• You look so pretty
    I wonder y would u not put it up
    Trust me
    Jus feel positive about the decision
    Feel proud and don't feel scared

• You look awesome, change it.

• I can't believe I'm gonna say this but... You can pull off short hair. Most girls can't!

• definitely change it, you look amazing with short hair, it looks so much better than long!!

• Your short hair is amazing! Change it :D

• Change it omg! You're beautiful with short or long hair! And the reason for cutting your hair shows how sweet you are lol anybody who thinks different is an asshole