Guys, does being really skinny matter to you?

I'm 5'5" at 17 and I'm super skinny. I'm only an A cup and I have almost no bum. Does this matter? I do consider myself quite pretty in the face area but I feel like that all goes away when it comes to getting kinda romantic if you know what I mean. I can't help being like this but it does make my confidence go down a lot. Any comments? I have the same-ish body of this girl in the picture.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like skinny girls, but guys generally prefer some curves. Unfortuneately, you weren't blessed with big natural curves up top, but you can create curves below with some hard work.

Personally, I think she's attractive, but that isn't the body type I prefer. I definitely prefer the body type over a girl with big boobs and muffin top, but the booty is a big deal for me. your waistline is awesome, the rest could be improved.

What Guys Said 20

• You have a cute skinny body. I have a good friend who finds your body style very attractive. I prefer a more toned body. That is all it is, slight preferences in taste. If you are looking for someone to date, try going for tall men. There is some sort of inverse relationship that most tall guys appreciate.

• It doesn't go away when acting romantic. It is still of high priority, to me.
    Honestly, from the girl in the picture, I think she could put on a few pounds. She almost doesn't look very healthy and I'd be concerned for her health. However, if a girl had a pretty face, I could easily see right past it without even thinking about it.

• The girl in the pic is skinny and could not afford to lose any more weight. I personally like slim look so there may be guys your age who like slim as well.

• if u r like her then yeah u r considered skinny... i won't judge u of course. but do u try to put on weight? if u do and then u still can't maybe u r wot we call "naturally skinny" so it cannot be changed... easily at least

• if you look anything like that girl... omg yes!!!
    sign me up!
    also 5'5'' is the perfect height for girls in my opinion

keep being beautiful and classy but dont forget to be a little sassy

• That girl is way to thin, she is like a twig and that's unattractive to me. I like girls who are slim though best but average is second best
    By slim I mean 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...05805817_1789029230_n.jpg

• She looks fine to me.

• I like that body type on girls so it's a plus for me.

• No, I don't know why so many girls wanna be skinny with a "thigh" gap, is this still a thing? Lol, Anyways it's all about preferences.

• If you're healthy, it's fine with me

• Honestly for me it's matters.. I like little chubby girls

• Personally I'm a bum guy.

• Should eat more, gain weight

• You're good but you could put a little meat into those bones though.

• Your freaking gorgeous.

• That skinnyness looks unhealthy. I would worry about the health/weight of yours rather than just your look.

• I'm probably not a typical guy, but the face and personality is really all I care about. You are beautiful.

• Yes you are hot.

• damnnnnnnnnnnn I like that boooooooody <3 I like skinny girls <3

People think that skinny guys can't be strong hah, if you're HEALTHY = PERFECT!

You're an ectomorph body type fast metabolism.

• nothing wrong with having small boobs and a flat bum. but please eat something or else you'll be blown away in the next storm..

• I can't help it, I eat a lot but never put on any weight...

• pizza every day! :D