Girls, Would you go to a nude beach? Are you sensitive about showing off your body?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A little. It depends who I was going with.

But I prefer a private beach :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• No, I wouldn't. The only people who go to nude beaches are old people, and perverts.

3|0
    0|0
  • I could go topless but definitely not completely naked - I would feel totally uncomfortable with that really, there are just parts of my body that are not for everyone to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.
    I don't want to show my body to everyone
    :p

3|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me, but I love bikini shopping... so it'd be a shame to not be able to wear them

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh no. I feel like nudes beaches are just thing for perverted creeps and voyuers.

2|0
    1|0
  • I would probably never go to a nude beach. I'm not really concerned about other people but I don't really like being nude. In fact I rarely ever wear a swimsuit.
    I don't think I'm okay enough with my appearance to go to a nude beach

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not particularly modest and would probably be fine being nude at a beach where everyone else is. But I kinda like that there are some views that are only for my boyfriend, and that there are parts of him that only I see.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not sensitive but i don't want everyone to see my body. that's for my girlfriends and my girlfriends only. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOO. Not only is it very weird, but I have many many insecurities. I can't even wear bikini bottoms xD

2|0
    0|0
  • I plan on it when I'm older... feelin the breeze!

0|0
    1|0
  • i wouldn't go.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely on my bucket list of things to do before I die! In a few years when I feel a bit more self confident, with a few close friends maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I mean what's the worst that can happen

0|0
    0|0
  • If there are hot, naked guys then sure. But I'd still wear my bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, plus my eyes will probably rott from all the naked people at the nude beach.

1|0
    0|0
  • never

it's not about being sensitive it's about having self respect

3|0
    0|0
  • I would go but I'd feel kinda weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in Finland would I go to a nude beach.

0|0
    0|0