What do you think of a overweight teen girl in a black swimsuit?

I am 178 cm high, 17 years old and I think I weigh around 87 kg. I KNOW I do have to lose weight, and I AM on my way, but on Friday I'm going to a waterpark, and I would like to swim. I do feel A LOT more confident lately, I am VERY anxious and selfconserned, and almost haven't got any kind of confidence. I think I actually might have lost a bit of weight :)
But I am thinking about buying a flattering black swimsuit, and I am tan.
I am aware that I won't look like a skinny supermodel, and I won't look sexy or attractive, but it's not like I can get a fit body in a day.
And I know that I prooobably should not wear a bikini!!!
But, my final question is:
Would you find me directly disgusting? Or will I look ''normal'', and not stand out that much?
Thank you very much, and you may have a great day/night :)

HEY! I just found out I actually DID lose weight! I only weigh 82 kg's! Yay!

Most Helpful Guy

• Lose some weight? You sound like you're a good size, to me.
    I honestly don't think skinny super models are all that attractive, to me.
    Trust me, if you're curvier than super models (which, it sounds like from your description that you probably are), then you're by default going to be really sexy, in my book.
    Honestly, I don't think bikini's look that good, anyways. One piece black swimsuits are extremely sexy to me. I'm being totally honest, here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, I would find you directly disgusting.

• Thanks for your opinion :)

• Thank you! :)

• @asker don't worry, anon is jealous bc, if they DO know measurements and weights and anything about math, they're probably very obese in comparison to you. relax bb wear dat bathin' suit and look good doin it~

What Guys Said 8

• Your measurements don't sounds that bad - I think you should go for it.

• I think people might be more interested in how tall you are - if you're 178 cm - that's 5 ft 10. Being nearly 14 stone wouldn't be a big deal - that's on the large side of average so no worries.

• I'd need too see a picture. I wouldn't have a problem looking at you, but that's just me.

• I'd be there with a girl I like or family just like others would... I wouldn't notice you. I mean unless your drop dead gorgeouse besides that you have nothing to worry about.

• I am 191 cms 76 kgs and :D i like chubby girls they are hot to me :)

• At 5'10" And 191 Lbs, It Is Hard To Say, Everyone Holds Weight Different.
    191 Lbs On 1 Person Can Look Proportionate And Good, On Another They Can Look Really Fat And Unattractive, Which Does Not Mean Either Is Bad, What Matters Most Is How You Feel About Yourself.
    People Are Going To Accept You For Who You Are, Those That Don't Are Not Worth The Tome And Energy.
    If You Want True Answer To Your Question, Pictures Help 100% More Than Words!

• pics please?

• I think it's totally fine. No one is gonna point and stare. Go and enjoy :D

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't find you disgusting after all people of all shapes and sizes shouldn't feel like they can't do things that involve less clothing like swimming, I think you should rock the bathing suit and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

• I agree, don't let anyone make you feel self concious! Own your body. I tend to feel elf concious but I'm getting over it, who cares! I bet you'll look great, but it is easier if I saw a picture to tell if it's flattering.

• I wouldn't find you disgusting. I wouldn't look at you and say 'Damn I'd tap that'. Wear the swimsuit. What else are you supposed to wear at a waterpark?

And good work on trying to lose weight. Keep it up!

• You'll probably look stunning.. for it, and hey, if you're comfortable enough, you should show us what it looks like!