Guys, How ironic is this?

I am 19 years old and I don't have any chest hair or back hair. I don't shave any part of my body except for my face. Do you guys have hairy back and/or chest? Expecially for guys 18-24 years old.

My dad doesn't have any chest or back hair. My grandfather doesn't have any either.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have back hair and my chest hair is naturally modest. I like it this way to be honest. Don't be afraid that you're any less of a man because you're not hairy, though it can be an indication of your Testosterone levels being lower than average. However, this comes with many other symptoms so I wouldn't worry about it.

What Guys Said 13

• Different guys have different amount of body hair some quite light like you.

• that ain't really what ''Ironic'' means mate ;P

• Irony - the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning.

There is nothing wrong with that.

• Lucky I don't have a lot they r really few bit I got in my legs and my beard ohh my beard I shave it in the morning and it grows at the evening it is destined that no Arabian would be hairless lol 😂

• every guy is different. my brother is hairy as hell, whilst I only have a little hair.

• It's genetics, I have very little hair on my body, in fact people ask me if I shave my legs.

• I have the opposite problem. I have trouble growing s beard but my legs are really hairy. They look like Robin Williams' arms😁

• You said it by your self you dad has not you grandfather has not its hereditary i have not back or chest hair to only arms legs and face

• Its ok dude, some have other have not

• I have chest hair but no back hair.

• I'm 23 and I regularly shave my chest and back.

• That's not very normal but i guess some guys are like that. And what does irony has to do with this?

• Ironic? not at all.

• I'm 38 and have no chest or back hair. It just depends on the individual