Would you reject someone because of the way they look?

• Yes, I do
  • No, I don't
Well, that was quite conclusive... It's a shame 70% of you have never heard the expression "never judge a book by its cover" but props to the other 30%... you're good people :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To be totally honest, looks are generally the first thing everyone notices in a person. Therefore if I saw someone who in my opinion was really ugly I don't know that I would be able to date them but if they had a great personality I might could look past it but it would just depend on what they look like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I won't date someone I don't find attractive, I tried once, I couldn't look past it, it doesn't work.

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah.. I don't wanna be with someone I'm not attracted to at all.

• Duh to me you got to be physically attracted and emotionally attracted to somebody for a relationship to work

• Is give them a shot because attraction can grow as you get to know someone. I've never rejected anyone because I've only been asked out once and I wanted to go out with them

• No because as an ugly woman I get rejected a lot for that reason. I would prefer someone fit like me, but I would never reject someone if they weren't. It would be wrong for me to do. I'm the type who can't afford to be picky.

• whoever answered no to the question is just lying to him/herself, honestly

• Of course
    Filler

• Nope I do it by how they what they say, body language, and tone of voice.

• To be honest, yes I do. But sometimes once I get to know them they become more attractive to me :/

• Yep, to be honest. I don't date people who I'm not somewhat attracted to.

• NO! because society is irrelevant

What Guys Said 8

• Don't lie. Everyone has physical standards, when you say you wouldn't you're just lying to yourself... You would turn someone don't who isn't attractive, because you aren't attracted to them.

• I don't think I would

• If they looked like a magician.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/166k587.jpg

• Well I need to be attracted to their appearance and personallaity to want to patentability date someone

• may b... may b not

• Yes. I need to be attracted to my partner at least to some extent.

• Yes people do it as an ugly boy i am always rejected that is my destiny

• Ik it sounds shallow but the truth is, physical attraction is important