Guys, What do you think of these proportions? Attractive?

So I have a very small upper body and larger hips. My measurements are 30A-24-36. So I kind of look like these two ladies, their measurements are pretty close to mine:

So is this at all attractive to be thin but have wide hips?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Wide hips? Yes! Thin? No. They have very nice frames, but they're a bit thin for my tastes. When it comes time to have children, wide hips are supposed to make it easier, and that may explain man's primal attraction to their bodies. We naturally want to reproduce, and we want to find women who appear fertile. Wide hips is exactly that. A little extra weight is also something that is associated with this. Larger breasts for feeding. Does this make sense?

Everyone has their own preferences. Some want very thin, others want curvy. The same can be said about hips. Not every singly guy is into wide hips, but most will be. It's a primal thing.

What Guys Said 20

• Your body proportions are literally perfection! But if you are aa thin as the girls in those pictures, you would look much better if you put on about 20lbs.

• Those girls look very attractive to me

• Men have a tendency to always like wide hips so you're fine.

• Yea, that's the most attractive a girl can be in terms of body shape. Thin waist and wide hips. It's the hour glass. It's extremely feminine and very attractive. Why so worried?

• Looks good to me.

• The second girl looks fine.

• If you look anything like them, you got it going on :)

• looks good to me, especially the second one is sexy. the first one probably should gain a few kgs but it's still okay for me

• That is like the perfect body type to me, I think it looks stunning, these girls body's are stunning, they are just so beautiful 😍😍😍

• It sounds attractive

• I love big hips as do many men. you have nothing to worry about

• Very nice.

• Yea looks good!

• I think they're both sexy

• I like the first girl's body better. Bigger cup size wouldn't hurt.

• So cute I wish I could look like that!

• Wide hips are attractive. Both girls look quite thin, but still attractive.

• Their hip to waist ratio looks ok but they've got no boobs.

• Look fine to me. Basic.

• It's absolutely attractive to be slim with wideset hips. That's exactly my preferred body type only on Asian girls.