How's her body?

I've lost a lot of weight recently. My friends all say I look thinner than I used too? So am I Fat, Chunky, curvy? Am I "cute?"
How's her body?

I'm 5'4.5"
At start I weighed 191lbs
I now weigh 170 and I last weighed myself back in June like June 9th

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young and you're making progress towards a healthier lifestyle and that's all that matters. You went down from 190lbs to 170! That's an awesome achievement!

Now I'm not going to lie to you and say that you're super hot now and your job is done. No, your current shape will still give you a higher chance of serious medical problems later on in life, so you still have work to do to go towards a healthier lifestyle. But you've already made awesome progress, so keep up the good work!

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're losing weight you are in good progress, and you're looking pretty good stuff far, but you can look better, so my advice is that if you want to be in the best shape/have a good body, you have to be discliplined enough to work out and eat on a consistent basis, because you body loses weight very gradually and not spontaneously and eating foods high on sugars and carbs will gain all that weight back. That's why a high protein-low carb diet is so important too. And once you do get to the point where your body is in the best shape, maintain your exercise routine and diet so you won't lose your best shape, and once you do all that, not only will you be sexy, but you will be annoyed by how many men will cat-call you on a consistent basis. Lol. ;)

• Sorry about the typo, in the first line where I typed the word "stuff", just replace it with the word "so". Sorry Lol.

• It's okay.

• Thanks for understanding. And two more things, add "r" on the word "you" on the third line, and put a comma right after the word "spontaneously" on the fourth line. That's it, I'm done.

What Guys Said 13

• You are looking well - Good job losing the weight - Keep it up

• Well you are not giving us anything to compare it too... so yeh... but i personally think you look cute <3

• I'd stay you're fat but keep on going and you'll be banging at the end and it will be worth it.

• You look gorgeous...
    Actually prefer a woman like you over slim woman.

But if you want to lose weight, you'll need to swim in the ocean daily.
    Power stretches burns fat a lot faster in salt water.

• On the verge of becoming curvy. Keep it up:)

• But I haven't done anything... Seriously. I came off the depo provera birth control shot... Then I quite eating for like 6 weeks. And I don't know I've went on several hikes and walks but not worked out.

• walking and hikes are very good. That shot I know increases your weight so that could be it.

• Yiu're very pretty.

• You are doing great, but do something about those arms. They need workout too.

• I can't see anything of your body but congratulations on your weight loss

• Not yet, keep at it!

• looks too fat for me, sorry

• she's pretty fat

• no doubt you have a good looking face :)
    and i appreciate your workout to lose weight!
    and, all the best for future,,,, carry on losing weight!
    i bet you'll look gorgeous! :)
    ...
    (if I've to choose then I'll never refuse to marry you <3 , provided that you love me deeply by heart)

• because persons can be made fatter or thinner by various ways such as exercises or diet schedules etc. , but any person can not be made your lover! <3

• the average girl that height weighs like 130

What Girls Said 6

• yes you look cute

• You're a chubinator. It's ok I remember when I weighed 170 lbs. My start weight was 187 lbs now I'm 133 lbs. Congratulations on your weight loss and keep it up.

• How'd you lose?

• Well never mind you can PM me.

• So basically every week I eat healthy but in the weekends I allow myself whatever I want. I drink lots of water. And I run every night.

• 20 lbs in 1 month... wow... I don't know if that's healthy but Good job! but don't stop. :D!

• You're fat.

• Good job! You aren't "fat". I would probably use the word chunky. I think 135-140 is a good weight for you :)

Congrats on eating well and loosing so much weight! If you keep it up, you'll look even prettier.

• Overweight but with a healthier diet and a little excessive it should help a lot don't worry your still growing so you might stretch out too