My brother thinks he so hot and thinks he can get any girl he wants?

So before I let you guys judge his looks I'm going to explain to you what his personality is like too cause in the end personality matter most right?

My brother and I were talking and we came around talking about relationships and all and I told him our fo concern that if he doesn't improve his characteristics then he'll never find anyone but him being the little egotistical self centered prick that he is claimed that he can get any girl and that everyone thinks he's hor (I personally would not think that and do not) so we're now making a bet on how many people think he's hot so I told him I'm gonna upload his pics on girlsaskguys and I told him he'd see the truth. He's just too cocky and not even that he's violent and gross and disrespectful so because he thinks he's the hotshot I thought if many people thunk he's ugly it would deflate his ego and cockiness to an extent. So yea.
He's the guy in the dark blue last one on the right

Again the one on the right (dark blue)

The one on the left.

• Ugly.
  • Eh okay
  • Hot

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not even cocky and I always have girls looking.. My dad makes him look bad and he's in his 40's... Man this guy better be packing, but judging by his ancestry I wouldn't be so sure.. He needs to learn he's not hot shit.. I could impress more girls than he could and I'm disabled.. How would I do this? It's called confidence and being a real man, this guy has some work to do. Being cocky is a massive turn off...

• Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

• @DoraLikesSugar Think what you like, when you go through the stuff I've gone through you mature quick, I wasn't being cocky I was telling the truth.. When I said I "could" I meant it, because I never go looking for girls nor do I say "I could get any girl I want" I'm simply a man who knows his capabilities and faults.. Girls do look at me because I am a good looking guy, if you deem being cocky as liking how I look then so be it.

Most Helpful Girl

• he sounds full of himself which is a total turnoff

What Guys Said 7

• lol your bro looks at most like a 7/10. But then you gotta minus 2 points for bad attitude, and why does he smile with lips closed, I'm guessing he has bad teeth, - 1 points. So he is a 4/10 now. And he is too lanky, - 1 . so he is a 3/10.

• Homeboy looses his glasses and works out a bit hed become a babe magnet, he's not that bad looking to be honest. Also it doesn't matter if he's arrogant some girls loove that (bad boy complex) also he could be bullshitting his way into their pants.

• Yea lol he's not good with the ladies and he's never been with one. That's another thing. He sort of has a chemical imbalance so it makes him a bit different from others. (In a bad way )

• well instead of being here flaming on him why not help him?

• You think I haven't tried? That my entire family hasnt? And that we still are trying. He's 17 now. It's no point. He's just not a gooD person but he's certainly good at acting like he is. Listen if I told the full things that go on inside my house then you'd realize why I'm speaking with such contempt.

• Well, just watch how he's gonna die as virgin. I hate ugly-cocks because they're such a loser. God, he's so annoying!

• No offense but ur bro really bad and its hard to understand why he suppose he is hot. by the way r u from India?

• i can see why he's cocky. your brother is an underdog. his level of cockiness is the only way he can have any confidence with women. i been that person before

• Seriously socks with sandals? Seriously? Yikes

• Looks can be deceiving. He's OK looking. I know many OK looking guys that can get any girl they want. It's how the player plays.

If he can't walk the walk then he'll learn things the hard way...
    Don't really see who this is a question. More like complaining about him.

• Lol. It is a question cause I'm asking if you think he's hot. And we made a bet too to see how many people think he's hot.

What Girls Said 6

• I would never try to deflate someone's ego. There's so many people with low-self esteem who believe they aren't attractive enough. So if your brother has self-worth then I think that's great. All he needs is a little humilty

• Instead of focusing on a girl's appearance, he should worry about his own and work on that horrible personality.

• he is self-centered as u mentioned

• The only reason I voted OK was because while he is cute, if you are right and his personality isn't great, that can bring down the attraction a lot. Humble and kind are attractive to me, personally.

• He's not the most attractive guy, but I'm too respectful to declare him as ugly... so, meh, like a 4/10 for me, especially considering his personality from your description.

• He's way too unattractive to be cocky...