Girls, Just a quick rating on me 1-10?

hey just wanted to know what the ladies think. I had a pretty bad break up my senior year in high school and have avoided the dating scene since then. (senior year in college) I've had my fair share of hook ups but things have slowed down recently so I just needed some opinions since I'm new here.

Girls, Just a quick rating on me 1-10?

(mid)
(back mid)

(excuse the shoes i know theyre terrible)

i have to know, does cute and decent mean the same thing as attractive or does cute and decent mean like cute and cuddly like a baby brother. This girl I've been talking to told me I was too young the other day.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you Eurasian? 😍 You are attractive.

in my opinion cute means you're not stunning but you have good looks. Tbh, I say cute sometimes to downplay the fact I'm attracted to a guy

• haha not eurasian, full Asian but i get that a lot. Thanks! You're not so bad yourself haha.

• Haha thanks!
      Don't doubt yourself, you're a looker.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you look AWESOME!!!

• lol does awesome mean hot/attractive?

• i'd say four

• I think you are very attractive!

I think the cute/decent comments mean you aren't ugly, but probably aren't their type.

• tbh I need to see more shots of just you, closer up, and not being goofy.

• Sooo cute and I wouldn't say decent ur way beyond that...

• I think you look cute and decent