Guys, Do I sound ugly?

I'm 5 feet 8 inches I have long smooth legs, long blonde wavy hair, blue/green eyes, average sized lips, small nose, 36/C size boobs, flat stomach, average size butt (definitely not flat but definitely not big), and I weigh 140 lbs
how do I sound attractive wise?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• By that description, you sound like only a million different girls. A picture is necessary. I, and I don't think anyone else, can tell otherwise.
    Each feature sounds great, but I could be thinking of someone that looks totally different which might mean you look even more amazing or less than great. I haven't the slightest.

What Guys Said 19

• You sound attractive now how about a visual. Lol

• My imagination is picturing a hot women... but my imagination is pretty dirty sometimes xD

You sound good ;)

• You sound nice, but there is far more important things the way your body is described that makes you attractive.

Your eyes, the smile you make when you laugh and feel attracted to someone. Those things take a girl from nice to sexy to beautiful :-)

• Sounds good to me

• You definitely DO NOT sound ugly.

In fact I'd go as far as to say you sound fucking gorgeous.

• you sound perfect! lol

• You haven't described anything that would be a deal-breaker for me, or many other people. I don't see a problem.

• [ictures are the only way to tell if someone ugly not descriptions

• You sound pretty attractive to me but it's hard to tell just from a description

• Your description is not ugly. I do not hear anything so I cannot tell you how you sound.

• Yeah, obviously a picture would be better but by the sound of it, you sound real cute.

• Ehhhhhhh...

• nobody can "sound" ugly, it is completely a visual characteristic of a person.

• You look beautiful as i imagined why you're saying ugly? i didn't get it.

• Sounds pretty great to me

• I feel like a lot of these "am I ugly" threads are just attention seeking low self esteem people.

• Sounds good to me, flat stomach check, good boob size check, tall enough for me check, not a flat ass check, sounds good to me!

• Not at all. Sounds good to me! :D

Slut.

• this is what i imagined. so yeah you're pretty hot.

cdn.wall-pix.net/.../00026266.Martha.Hunt.jpg