Do I look... date able?

Do I look...date able?

First of all, sorry for the large photos. I now my thighs are chubby and I'm in no way skinny, but im just wondering, would you (or anyone for that matter) date me if you saw me? I'm not saying you're gonna or anything like that, lol, but I'm just wondering. Hashtag forever alone!!

Okay.. I'm totally not comfortable putting my body out there until im about 30lbs lighted XD im deleting this soon.
I meant 30lbs lighter 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol sure if you were 5 years older lol, though I might add that someone your age really shouldn't be putting body pics on a social media site, lot of freaks out there.

• Yeah, I know. That's why this site should have an "edit" button so I could take AT LEAST my face down. I'm scared now. Well, I'll just make it tonight so that nobody else can comment.

• If anyone bothers you just block em and they won't be able to message you anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• you are so cute!
    and i don't think you need to lose weight. you're at the perfect weight and you don't look chubby at all.

trust me, being stick skinny isn't going to make you more desirable haha. i'm that skinny and i'm 22 and i've never been on a date! guys are weird and they like who they like (girls of all sizes and appearances).

just be you :)

• Yeah, i know. But I want a cute (like, niall horan cute) boyfriend but y'know.. I want to delete my face SOOOO bad but I can't :(

• delete as in you don't like how your face looks?

What Guys Said 37

• Well, considering you're 15... no, at least, not for me.
    However, were I still my 17 year old self, absolutely.
    30lbs lighter? There wouldn't be anything left!
    Trust me, you're in no way chubby. Your thighs aren't even touching. Girls who have thighs that aren't touching usually are really tiny.
    Definitely dateable.

• I believe you have a perfectly normal and attractive body. I'm sure other children your age would want to date you.

• I think you look very cute for 15 - Plenty of guys your age will want to date you

• If you were older, yes. You're a good weight, and you have a really pretty face.

And a pretty face to me is more important than a girl's body (unless she was obese, which in that case a pretty face alone won't make up for obesity).

• But your thighs aren't chubby? Yes, I guarantee there are quite a few guys probably at your school that have hardcore crushes on you.

• Hehe, they definitely are not where I want them to be. I'm working on it (recovering ED, so my body image isn't great). And I highly doubt that... I've only got one friend who's a guy, and he's gay 😁

• Just because they aren't approaching you or even making their existence known to you doesn't mean they don't like you. The thing with having a crush on someone is that they probably never even know someone has a crush on them unless that person makes it known to them. It's nice to see that you're trying to be healthy but don't be so hard on yourself. People are being truthful when they say your body looks just fine.

• dammit girl, you really have poor eyesight!! you're 100% datable and look borderline skinny... great face & great body.. please don't try to be anorexic...

• definitely not in the tshirt you have in the 3rd pic. x_x

but else, I'm sure there are enough guys.

• Yes. You're pretty (your eyes are beautiful, for example), and your weight is perfectly healthy by the way.

Just be happy, that is the most attractive thing.

• Im such a sucker for big eyes like yours, i swear i would date golem from lord of the rings just because of his big eyes lol.

• if honey boo boo can get a boyfriend... anybody can

• I'd date you if you were three years older, because I don't want to go to jail, ha ha! You look very pretty.

• Yeah, I know. I didn't feel comfortable putting this stuff up, cause, y'know.. the Internet is scary. I put it up and my inboxes blew up with anons.

• "Anons" as in anonymous private messages? I thought those didn't exist.

• Yeah u look very date... able lol

• Oh yes most males your age would date you. Some would want to have sex with you.

Please do not lose weight, especially 30 lbs. I don't want you to be anorexic or anything like that.

• I would date you if I were 5 years younger.

• Yes you are datable...😊

• Totally dateble! And you look like a great weight! Nothing to uncomfortable with!

• please don't post your pics over here, moreover you are just about 15, not good for your health.
    you look good, feel confident

• You're a very pretty girl. Just relax 😊

• Sweetie, you're a pretty girl, but you're also only 15.

Over the next few years you'll lose some of that baby fat (of which you don't have much), so don't stress over "chubby thighs" etc.

I'm sure plenty of guys your age would date you. :)

• how are your thighs chubby? are you actually blind?

• Yeah, totally. 👍

• 1st off your 15 eww no 2nd dont be insecure. Try to bost yourself and be happy

• Totally date able

• yes definitely datable. you are pretty, nothing to worry about ;)

• you look so hot:)

• You look great. If check you out if you walked by me

• You're adorable, you will find someone who will love you for you. And your thighs are perfect.

• um have you even seen your face?

your thighs aren't even chubby haha

• Yeah, I've seen it quite a bit, haha.
      And thanks. They just aren't really skinny. Boys that I know want stick thin girls, and I just can't keep up with that.

• Thanks, I guess 😁. In my crazy head, "healthy" isn't ideal, in a way. I'm working on slimming down though, so I'll just cross my fingers haha. Thanks :)

• "Boys that I know want stick thin girls, and I just can't keep up with that."

Give it a few and that will change. With age guys start prefering more curves rather than skinny girls. I think its part of developing sexuality to see feminine curves as something desirable.

• If you went to my school I'd probably ask you out.

• you're a cutie (;

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 11

• Someone will always be willing to date you! Plus, you have that face that reminds me of someone with a funny sarcastic humour. Someone's going to adore you!

• Haha, I've veen told I was funny before, which I guess means a lot. Thanks :) im just THAT girl who had high standards, which I guess doesn't work out well, hah.

• You're going to be fine! You're beautiful and humour is always a plus!

• You look so cute and not at all chubby! :)

• yes you are very pretty and date-able.. you have a nice face. very pretty hair.. and you are not chubby at all..

• You have a nice body. You are slim, thats much better than being skinny or thick.
    Why earth would you want to lose 30lbs. Whats your height and weight?

• I know, but I'm recovering from an ED, and "slim" isn't "skinny". Which is what I'm going for. Maybe another 10-15lbs, y'know. Idek. I'm 5'2" and 122lbs

• Skinny only looks good if you are naturally skinny otherwise the person ends up looking unhealthly. Also you will most likely lose your curves.

When I was skinny people kept on asking me if I was ill. Not attractive.

• hey.. what in the world are you saying? you've got such pretty eyes.. and your body is soo pretty! skinny is in no way what guys want! they love curves... youve got a beautiful thigh gap too! and i'd kill for your eye color!! gorgeous!! <3 #foreverwiththathandsome

• You are really pretty 😊

• Y'all gurls be trippin too hard.
    You look finneee

• wow you are pretty. if you are having doubts might as well call it quits for me

• Yeah you're dateable honey! You have a cute face, nice body, etc. I'm sure you'll find a guy :)

• you have a cute face

• You don't look chubby to me! Be confident you're pretty :)