What features separate a girl from being cute (5-6) to beautiful (7-8)?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're talking about a pseudo-objective number people use to quantify the unquantifiable here.

Most Helpful Girl

• In general, maybe a "beautiful" person is more conventionally attractive, and a "cute" person is more uniquely attractive? Someone can be both cute and beautiful, though -- those are both good compliments.

As far as rating goes, I found this chart:
    img.addfunny.com/.../ratingscalewomen.jpg

• Definitely agree with your response! Not sure if I agree with that rating chart though, but that might just be me!

• Haha I don't really agree with it either, and I think it's hard assigning concrete numbers to a person's looks. I usually just have two categories: attractive/datable and unattractive/undatable.

What Guys Said 16

• Generally, it's the way you carry yourself. If a girl has a cute voice and cute face but carries herself beautifully, she would be considered beautiful. Cute for girls is the same thing for guys I think. It's kind of just like, eh... that's cool I guess. Beautiful is the whole package.

Beautiful to me means she is intelligent, down to earth and of course physically attractive.

• Your question is very hard to get a consistent answer on because guys see women differently just girls do. There's really no points scale. Honestly though men are naturally drawn to girls that are in good shape and have a great smile. That's what draws us in in the beginning and then everything from there is personality. If your smart, witty, and fun to be around then your a winner at least in my book.

• Yeah, I wanted to hear all the different opinions regarding it! But good response!

• I don't think the ranking system works because it is not standard not all sixes, sevens and eights are the same

• There are many different things that factor into what makes a girl attractive to me therefore it's impossible to isolate the exact features that influence a girl's ranking. For example one girl may have a really nice cheekbone structure while the other has really beautiful eyes and lips but they are still the same rating.

• Personality is really the separating factor for me, but I don't know... Maybe I'm just crazy.

• I don't think so! I know in my experience there have been guys that are bumped up in my eyes just based on their personality for sure!

• Thank you, it is always nice to be reassured of your mental state...

• Nope, if you're crazy so am I because I think the same way!

• none, "my" cute girls can also be 7-10.
    5/6 is average.
    Cute, beautiful and hot are all feautures which can be mixed together.

• well in general I find people with pretty shaped eyes that glow to add 2 rating points, good cheek bones plus 1. nice smile plus 1,

• Being fit.
    Big boobs.
    Nice ass.
    Healthy skin.
    Pretty hair.
    Dressed classy. (not booty shorts and a tank-top or a black hoody and jeans..)

• its how each feature comes together.

no feature can be bad looking if you're 7 and up. at this level, you got great good and ok features.

at 8 to 10, you got ok feature or good feature with all great features.

• Makes sense!

• Yeah I mean I never want someone to feel bad about themselves but it does irritate me haha

• yah i feel you 100. thres a lot of prevention of bettering themselves on here due to people being too soft and sugarcoating on here.

damn we get along! is there a mr. anonymous?

• For me cute and beautiful are the same thing, and every girl is cute and beautiful in my book.

• i think face Sharpness

• blonde ponytails

• lots of things

• Bigger boobs.

• This is not right. For me, being cute is better than being hot, every women can be hot by training, but rare women can be cute, it's not only about appareance, but also personality.

• flat stomach tight gap and full lips. Lips can change a girl face completely look at kylie jenner for gods sake before she used to look average at best and now she's sorta hot

• Yeah lips can definitely make a difference! I can think of some celebrity cases where they looked much better before enhancing their lips as well though!

• usually full lips are more attractive than thin lips in women but it can't be exagerated

• Can't argue that!

What Girls Said 2

• I think the answers for this question will look different for every person who answers this really - not everybody has the same taste and is attracted to the same features

• Very true. Still interested in hearing the different opinions of everyone though!

• In my opinion, I like short hair on girls and usually the 7-8's have a more sophisticated look to them rather than neon colors and hair down to the knees.