Am I good looking?

Not much to say, I guess. I asked the same question on this site several months ago, but I have better pictures now. Girls seem to dislike me, and I've never had a girlfriend. I'm sort of a recreational bodybuilder, but that doesn't seem to change anything. I'm a geek, and I know that appearance is not of extreme importance, but I'd still like to know what you guys think. Please be honest, even if it's negative.
Am I good looking?

Should be enough, but if you need more pictures, I could try to link them. Thanks guys!

Hey, thanks guys. I'm not in the military, but my grandfather was, and I wear a dog tag because I respect him for it and admire him. I've always been a super-confident guy. I used to look angry all the time, but I'm working on it. It must be something about my personality, but I doubt it's confidence. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Enough with the intense facial expressions and dramatic lighting!! Your actually quite attractive. And the photo where your almost smiling is probably your best one (imo)! Girls are weird we generally go for the jerks (myself excluded but its because i just don't date period too much hassle, if i did i probably end up with a jerk) while we're in high school…hold out for college.

Most Helpful Guy

• Facially, You look very good *No Homo*

Body Wise, You look incredible *No Homo*

And, You're in the Military too? (Dog Tags?)

Evidently its not your looks why girls dont like you, And, Im not trying to be a dickhead here or anything or be mean, Only helpful, but, Do you think maybe you might lack a good personality to go with the good body? ;)
    Good luck mate.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you're unattractive at all. I know this is extremely cheesy to say, but it's possible you just haven't found the right girl yet. Looks aren't the only factor that go into the making of a possible relationship, and you probably just haven't found your perfect match (like most of us). But all in all you are pretty dang cute if I must give my honest opinion.

• You are good looking but in the picture where you are shirtless you do have a 'I'll kill you if you don't respond look."

• You look just fine. It's probably your harsh attitude or looks like you mentioned which repels girls

What Guys Said 6

• You look very well

• You look like you could be Henry Cavil's little brother.

• I think you are really good looking. And you have a great body too.

• Questions like this make me laugh.

• They actually make me laugh too. It seems like people just want compliments on how they look a lot of times.

• What I mean is you have an attractive face, good bod and play guitar. You know
      women and girls find those things attractive.

• I think you have all the right things to attract a woman. Just relax haha women like a relaxed confident man. You look pretty intense in some pictures. Like why is the dark lit close face up included?

• Should I remove it? I'm generally pretty light-hearted, but I do have a dark element to my personality, which might be why I like dramatic lighting.

• I just think a confident looking smile would be more appropriate. It adds like 20 attractiveness points with the ladies. I would do at least one happy one :S

• My personal two cents are that yes, you are pretty good looking but it's probably your personality or lack thereof that turns girls away. These pictures look too obvious, it's like what a girl would post on her Facebook to get likes.

I can imagine a lot of girls liking your boyish look, but you have to have some confidence and personality to get their attention. You have the fitness thing down, you have a good face, now apply it and try to get some ladies.