May as well lol what do y'all think?

May as well lol what do y'all think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) You look incredibly skinny. (Thats why you can see your muscles, Not because they are exceptionally big, just because you are very skinny)
    2) Don't flex like that, You look very weird, I mean, Look at your neck and chin, You look like your head is going to pop you're flexing so hard xD Seriously, People flexing in photos just looks gross man, especially when they are trying to flex every single muscle at once xD
    3) Pull your pants up
    4) If you are able, some face stubble would suit you, Your face looks kinda boy like (Kinda like myn)
    5) Nice cap.
    6/10 from me
    But, Most girls would probably say 9/10. so. yeah, Good luck mate.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• you asked this before.. right? i remember that ding dong..

• May as well? you already posted this before. I remember commenting on it. pull up your pants, you look silly.

• Not bad at all.

• Well, love how toned you are but you could pull up your pants and wear some supportive underwear since I can see your penis through those pants lol

• Your pants, why are they so low? You do know that trend left the station a few years ago right? Anyways, like that anon guy said, you look unproportioned.

• Are you not a bit scared that your pants may slide a bit lower and expose your... um ya know.. dick?

• What I'm thinking? Well, you should pull your pants up.

• i dont find you attractive.

• Do you actually wear your pants that low in public?

• Why are your pants so low? You need to pull them up lol

• fishing for compliments..

What Guys Said 9

• Brush the catfish is too real

www.google.com/search

• You look well

• WHY SO SERIOUS?

• My dick is bigger...

• wtf is wrong with you boy are you that desperate for attention go ask a girl out instead of being a creepy dude good luck 2 u

• You're too ripped and your arms are out of proportion with the rest of your slim body. You need to beef up your chest more to compensate.

• Looks good, but yeah, you look laughable with those pants down. And build your pecs a little. Keep you shoulders low and back when you do bench and pushups so that it brings your chest in instead of just tris and delts.

• Looks like someone doesn't manscape

• Look at slim shady over here
    My nigga growing a jungle down there
    I didn't know Eric Harris had a son
    Doesn't even know his pants size
    😂😂😂

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0bL4rCIYAEfs6a.jpg